Unforgettable Fire @ Recher Theatre, Towson, MD - Saturday March 29th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If others are going then there is a possibility Mike and I could make it. Will be back in DE that weekend. According to mapquest it's only about a 2 hour drive from my mom's house. Will all depend though on what time the show starts as I may have a family dinner that day.

I'm not sure if we can make it. It would involve getting a babysitter who could stay veeeery late, as it's 1 1/2 hrs away. If Addie were a little older and could appreciate a good show, it'd be cake. ;)

Hopefully the attendance will be good and encourage UF to come down a little further toward where all us people are....! :D

cruzila said:

you can always drive to me and i'll drive down..... mini road trip!

:yippie:

But i think it would be safer to take the train to you... I don't trust my car driving long distances anymore...

My car = :madwife:

Jess and Paul are you guys coming??

Ooooohkay I'm definitely in! I'm bringing your favorite pattilicious as well. I can't seem to find a time or ticket prices on either the Recher Theatre or UF2 web site. Mick, any insights? perhaps a blue crack discount? :shifty:

I'm excited! FYI there's ample parking there. There's also a bar next door that we hit up after the CL show I saw there...although I can't remember if they have food or not.

Word.

Tickets: $12 (+ ticketbastard fees)
Doors: 7 p.m.
UF: ?

The band that is also on the bill, Fools and Horses, are VERY popular around Baltimore. They just played SXSW yesterday. I don't know the capacity at the Recher but you might want to buy tickets in advance via TicketBastard just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom