Unforgettable Fire @ Recher Theatre, Towson, MD - Saturday March 29th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My son loved every minute of it. He is going to be 14 on May 10th. If he is having a great time it makes it that much more special for me.

I've been resisting for a few years. I think I've been broken down to the point that I actually would enjoy some craziness in my life.
Were was everyone from who came to the show on Saturday?

i'm from va, and so is my other friend katy. i have a regular va entourage that i usually drag along with me, but the others had stuff that weekend. you'll definitely see us again at other gatherings. you can catch us at carbon leaf concerts in dc/md/va too. basically, if it is anything u2 or carbon leaf related, we're there. fun times.

unico said:
i'm from va, and so is my other friend katy. i have a regular va entourage that i usually drag along with me, but the others had stuff that weekend. you'll definitely see us again at other gatherings. you can catch us at carbon leaf concerts in dc/md/va too. basically, if it is anything u2 or carbon leaf related, we're there. fun times.

Count me in with anything U2 related. As long as I have long enough notice so my son can go to a friends. VA is not far and I could use a good excuse to go exploring farther north as well.

To get it off my chest. I had/still have a great love for Metallica. I was in the club, co-headed a chapter in the club and saw them 9 times in three years. I said I would never do that again...and then the love I had for U2 ....just matured and here I am. :wave:

unico said:

nope, not grumpy at all! welcome and i hope you get addicted :D

:giggle: Unico every since you have said that all I can think about is chocolate bono's... ....and thank you for the warm welcome.:hug: I am going in search of chocolate now.

Hey Kat, Glad you and your son came out and had fun. We sure did. We loved MD and def would love to come back soon. its worth the 6+ hour drive. Heres what it looked like :)
n66yae.jpg

Mick

:sigh: i just had to make some life-changing decisions for a bunch of prospective students. time for a picture break! these are from my uniclone:

this was the bar that we hit up before ya'll arrived. i especially loved the no popped collars rule.
n6211334_37268307_9720.jpg

katy's straight bourbon
n6211334_37268309_2662.jpg

happy katy!
n6211334_37268312_2510.jpg

wow
n6211334_37268385_8140.jpg

wait...who is playing tonight?
n6211334_37268386_9299.jpg

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
Thank you!

Hopefully with the next gathering around that area you will be able to join us :).

Oh you can count me in. I wish I could repeat last week. I had a great time. I'm so happy someone took pics. My son left my camera phone in the car :censored:

Back
Top Bottom