Unforgettable Fire @ Recher Theatre, Towson, MD - Saturday March 29th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0291.jpg
[/B]

AngelK said:

Love these!

Thanks all for posting pics! :love:

cruzila said:
unfortunately by looking at these pics.... there is NO way i'm fitting into a suitcase

:| :| :|
W - T - F
:huh: :huh: :huh:

anyway you wouldn't want to put Cari in a suitcase. all she has to do is flash that perfect smile of hers as demonstrated here:

IMG_0269.jpg

and she can get a free flight :sexywink:

Last edited:
cruzila said:
unfortunately by looking at these pics.... there is NO way i'm fitting into a suitcase :yuck: :slant: :sigh:

have a safe trip home Shannon, Mike & Peanuthead!!

Nonsense!!!! :madwife: :madspit: Like Mia said all you have to do is flash that perfect smile! Know you memorized me with your sexiness :kiss: Speaking of sexiness today is going to be another sexy hat day :sexywink: Believe it was fate that we came across that guy :giggle:

Thank you for the wishes :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Nonsense!!!! :madwife: :madspit: Like Mia said all you have to do is flash that perfect smile! Know you memorized me with your sexiness :kiss: Speaking of sexiness today is going to be another sexy hat day :sexywink: Believe it was fate that we came across that guy :giggle:

Thank you for the wishes :hug:

:heart: sexyhatday

have a safe trip back! enjoy what few hours you have remaining of spring weather before venturing back to the tundra ;)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
everyone always wants pictures with the singer, nobody wants to be photographed with the guitar player :tsk:

no way man! we heart mick!! there's a group shot with him...i think it was on my friend's camera. sadly though, she isn't an interlander. as soon as she puts her pics on facebook i'll post them up here. :drool: hotlinking

Hello everyone. This is my first post ever on interference. When I heard that some of you were there I was excited but too shy to say hello. My son and I were at the show Saturday night. It was awesome. I can't stop raving about it. I hope I won't have to wait long for another show in Maryland.

Hi, lets just say I have had a bad experience in the past with another band that I love and whenever I've wanted to start chatting I could still feel the ache from the stab in my back.
Unico i was in the front on the left. My son was right next to me. He was the boy that kept hugging his mother throughout the show.

sorry previous experiences sucked for you, kat. no fears about us though, we're too crazy to stab backs. i think i remember you though! hopefully we can hang out again sometime. how did your son like it? is he a fan?

:( I hope that didn't come across as sounding grumpy. I really am ready to stop lurking and start joining in on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom