Unforgettable Fire on March the 20th: Saint Pat's anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
Hey, Freefall, a.k.a. Mary the infamous here. What's up for Saint Patrick's Day, tribe? Anybody coming NYC way? Mick and the boys have B.B. King's on March the 20th at $20 a head. Check out the Ticketmaster website, and thou shalt see a vision of skyscrapers and shamrocks and a parade and leprechauns and...and...aww, better stop elaborating here! :cute: At least there'll be Guinness and a very excellent U2 tribute band playing post the new release of NLOTH! (Let's see if the guys can master the new songs!)

Anyone coming to New York for St. Patrick's Day?

Also the guys will be playing the Saloon on the 16th of January, and the Canal Room again on Feb. 14th! :heart:

http://www.uf2.com/

See you on Saint Pat's!:beer:

:hyper::hyper:

OOOooo, the 3/20th would be the day before my :heart: Birthday!

:hmm:
I might be out of dinner $$ for Jan (unless I have some extra from going to the Swearing in in DC :hyper:) but if I can I'll catch you all at dinner before.

Aiming for the Feb gig! :d

GRRRRR. :angry: I'm so ready for another St Patty's in Manhattan but Kelly & I will just have gotten back from a working vacation in Antiqua on the 14th. No way we can swing Gotham the very next week. :sad: I bet there'll be another good turnout of Cracksters like last year, too. : pout :

I'd be all up for it if a) St Paddy's wasn't during the week and b) I wasn't running my first race the weekend before.

yes st. patrick's day is on a tuesday... but the show is on a friday. if ya wanna be technical and all...

but we are jumping the gun... next big show is in februruaruryay at canal room... thennnn it's on to st. patrick's day.

yes st. patrick's day is on a tuesday... but the show is on a friday. if ya wanna be technical and all...

but we are jumping the gun... next big show is in februruaruryay at canal room... thennnn it's on to st. patrick's day.

Airfare money pls :holdshandout: :wink:

I run my race on Sunday the 15th... Which means I'd have to be like, good and stuff that entire weekend.

the show is on the 20th there silly buns... after the 15th.

I'm not sure what's worse - the fact that I didn't read the initial post correctly the first time, or that you just called me silly buns. :hmm:

lol. I tend to forget that you people have to pay for the flight and shit to get here. :reject:

Yeah. :mad:

I AM taking donations, however. :wink:

sillybuns.jpg

ill be there.

ADGE!!! YAY!!!! I would love to see you again! :hug:

Should we start a second thread for the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre? :lol:
(I.E.- we'll all be ridiculously drunk!) Sorry if I caused any confusion, but the band seems to have a bunch of sets lined up in a short period of time...

Mia, should we start a thread for St. Val's?

I'd be all up for it if a) St Paddy's wasn't during the week and b) I wasn't running my first race the weekend before.

aaaawww :(

but :hyper: congrats on going for your first race!!:hyper:

Hey, Zoots, :wave: think of it this way--- she's practicing so she can speed-run for a place at "the railing" for THE tour!:hyper::D:applaud:

:hug: Thank you-- that's very sweet, mary. But I don't think you have that much more $ than I do...but I think I can come up with about 5$ so that would get me something!

Kaffy are we finally gonna meet up!?? :D

EITS! I'll try to find my Edge photos outside of MSG and bring them! :)

is that the mickster larking about ! :wave:

Happy New Year to you & UF!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom