Unforgettable Fire on March the 20th: Saint Pat's anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hopefully i'm going up there & pick up a tix tonite or tomorrow. :D

aaawwwww,
hopefully see you in the fall LMPO! :wave:

and I'm starting to crochet up (I wanted to anyway, but i had planned to buy this yarn around March anyway :lol: )
a Light Spring-Green decorative scarf which will be perfect for UF/BBK & St Patrick's week. :D

if I can figure out a pattern I'll add removable (of rest of the time) shamrocks, as well at the ends! :)

awesome. my shamrocks are ready.

irishdrinkers.gif

Awesome show last Saturday!!! Great fun all around!!! Lots of shots that didn't do anything to you though... sad: Next time we need to bring some Irish Mist!!!

:heart::larry::edge::adam::bono: heart:

hi there! :hug:

A little Mickshine would cure that Im sure :) It will make you feel Micknificent!!! :)

only if my :uhoh: sinus cold hasn't gone away yet! :lol:

awesome. my shamrocks are ready.

irishdrinkers.gif

:lol:

cari, I got my tix tonight, so I'm locked in! see you thar! *WAVES*

:wave::wave::wave:

So our get together is approaching ......
are we thinking of meeting up and/or restaurants?

there's a Japaneese (but not sushi) place on the block. A pretty nice (and sort iof spaciuos) pizza/italian food on the block aty corner of 8th ave.

:scratch: I think the Applebee's might be gone but there's also a D & B place - i think the one that advertizes games- across the street.

:wave:

Only occasionally without Net service at home do I get to post something first newish-wise etc

but tonight getting to a net cafe from BBKings was quick......

so UF rocked the house (as usual) tonight :applaud::hyper::applaud:

AND tho I missed the opening song "Boots" ....
they played Magnificant :hyper: & ICIIDGCT :hyper:
So it was extra fun & exciting to see them, breaking out the new stuff.:rockon:
I was definatley wondering what they were going to do from NLOTH !

:hmm: What else did they play tonight... sort of in order Bullet/_____ /______ / IWF/ Magnificant/ Elevation

"B Stage" (a set up in the middle of BBK's floor- actaully the first time I've ever been in BBK's :reject: , tho I've passed it hundreds of times).............
______ / Wild Honey/ Stay/ SBS/

back to Main Stage:
GLoria/ Vertigo/ IGCIIDGCT/ One/ _______ / WOWY/ ______

Encore:
?Streets/ and 2 or 3 more..........

I IZ Tired :yawn:

Cari , Shannon, Shanon's sister & a Non-Intertferencer great to see you all!

anyway..........
i was having a sort of lousy day: a very dear, very long time friend, her partner is having a big medical crisis which was confrimed yesterday, which I first heard about from her earlier in the week. They've already had several major crisies in the past 5 years, and now this? I'm very upset for them, & it kicked off some sort of Existential Misery in me as well.......... I've been a bit :crack: the past several days.

So, besides the usual fun & excitement that UF gives out, guys- you gave me a way out of the creepy upset i'd been partly locked into tonight, and lifted my spirits!
So extra *thanks* for that.
Till next time- go well! :wave:

Thanks guys for coming out..Sorry i left like that. i had to walk 3 blocks to get Eddies car and then we had that huge cart that needed to be loaded. They were giving us a hard time for parking in front so we had to get out of there. I had a really fun show and appreciate you all coming to see us. my fav part of the night was watching that bride girl face jump off the stage :) and playing Crazy. :) Dont know if this is the right thread If its not sorry Sicy just remove it.. Video quality is bad. I actually turned this cam on myself after b stage :) multi talented..this is why we look like ants :)
YouTube - U2 I'll go crazy if I dont go crazy tonight Unforgettable Fire U2 tribute band

Mick

Back
Top Bottom