Unforgettable Fire on March the 20th: Saint Pat's anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you know it......
cold.gif

hey mary! glood to see you last night & u were able to hang out before the show. thanks too for the glass of wine :)

mia made it safely & arrived a few songs into the set.....

show was chock-full-o goodness as usual. :love: a sort of homecoming was a treat :combust:

See ya'll on the 20th!!!!
irishdrinkers.gif

I can't decide.... Save money for U2 or save money for a trip to NY in March to see UF. :shrug: You can count me in as tentative.

Oh, Mick...Mick...you heard that, didn't you?

:hug: Cari! It was good to see you, too! And the guys. Mia, I missed you! (Tony gave me a kiss on the cheek, Mia. Cari, how did I merit that one?:eek:
Lucky girl! Maybe he likes ya :sexywink:

Where are the pics? :D

As Cari said, there weren't many, but here are the few I took. I was sorta late...because my time and my clothes gotta coordinate ;)

Girl in the teal looks super excited
l_c8d0f68a864544008bc3840a34e2a68e.jpg

I'm a Guinness fangirl
l_481dddf0e56f43c1b38221785bd330db.jpg

Cari's "braille" shirt got a lot of lovin that night
l_236bfda9e3424a2cbbd044c08965f92a.jpg

Natch, Tony loves being in the spotlight
l_2a03aefcd213462c8127da6c1366d794.jpg

See my cute harp earrings?
l_0676ce1a45bc4ab0b2eced97adb55294.jpg

Peekaboo! I think Cari's looking for you, Leif!
l_c9740a623c7d4f4f87f2f26a505e184d.jpg

A good friend will chase sleazy guys at the bar away from you. An HLB will let him sneak up behind you, wait for him to get into position, and snap a picture of the precious moment.
l_299e32a3f2344b969ee1e8601b76bcca.jpg

If this isn't incentive to go to the March 20 show I don't know what is.
l_10a0bb652e484bf4bb82dac0e6177887.jpg

I'm with the Notorious A.M.P.
l_97c71c109d2c4a54a6d81f54c399e205.jpg

A good friend will chase sleazy guys at the bar away from you. An HLB will let him sneak up behind you, wait for him to get into position, and snap a picture of the precious moment.

hey hey hey, don't go around saying "HLB", i wasn't there!!!!

I would NEVER have let that happen!!!! I would've punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls while he was down!!!!! :D

hey hey hey, don't go around saying "HLB", i wasn't there!!!!

I would NEVER have let that happen!!!! I would've punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls while he was down!!!!! :D

That's why I said "An" HLB, as in "An HLB woman" instead of "The" HLB as in "The HLB" as a whole :wink:

Nah, I was just joking. I had no idea he was behind me, so imagine my surprise when I saw the picture. I think both the picture and the reaction were hilarious. :lol:

We missed you!!!!!! Next time bring a snowsuit and rent some sled dogs.

ummm.... sounds like the St. Pat's day show may now officially be called the St. Spanking's day show. boys and girls alike, watch out. i'm guessing that UF n' crew will not be excluded from this fest.

You girls and boys have your fun. That's gonna be a busy night for me - lots o' work to do, and precious little time to do it.

Hey guys.

I'd love to make it this year. But money is tight, so we'll have to see.

Put me down as a maybe.

Back
Top Bottom