Unforgettable Fire on March the 20th: Saint Pat's anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, Mia will be there on the 14th of Feb. and for the show on the 20th, correct? Zoots and LMPOPAngel are coming for the 20th, tentatively speaking? I am committing to both the 14th and the 20th, and I will dash up to the Saloon after work on the 16th to buy Mick and the guys a Guinness down two myself then run out the door. (Working from 4 to 11pm down on Delancey St., but I will fly like the wind for a couple of songs and a Guinness! :D

See you guys on the 20th at B.B.'s? Parade or anything else?

ADGE!!! YAY!!!! I would love to see you again! :hug:

Should we start a second thread for the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre? :lol:
(I.E.- we'll all be ridiculously drunk!) Sorry if I caused any confusion, but the band seems to have a bunch of sets lined up in a short period of time...

Mia, should we start a thread for St. Val's?

yeah ill see you at the show!

aaaawww :(

but :hyper: congrats on going for your first race!!:hyper:

Hey, Zoots, :wave: think of it this way--- she's practicing so she can speed-run for a place at "the railing" for THE tour!:hyper::D:applaud:

:hug: Thank you-- that's very sweet, mary. But I don't think you have that much more $ than I do...but I think I can come up with about 5$ so that would get me something!

Kaffy are we finally gonna meet up!?? :D

EITS! I'll try to find my Edge photos outside of MSG and bring them! :)

is that the mickster larking about ! :wave:

Happy New Year to you & UF!:yes:

cooool! Thanks!

I've been working on growing money on the trees outside but so far I've been unfortunate :happy:

I've been trying to do the same, but no luck for me either. We should combine our knowledge and see if we can use our synergies.

But until then: Have fun guys!

diana, leif, april, kaf, if you send your address, a pack of these will be mailed to you pronto:

moneytree.jpg

diana, leif, april, kaf, if you send your address, a pack of these will be mailed to you pronto:

moneytree.jpg

:love:

I think my plan of action right now may be to see what the tour announcement is, then plan accordingly.

If I'm travelling to New York, I'd much rather travel to see the real deal. :drool:

(No offense, UF - I wish I HAD that money tree so I could come out and see you guys play!!!)

:love:

I think my plan of action right now may be to see what the tour announcement is, then plan accordingly.

If I'm travelling to New York, I'd much rather travel to see the real deal. :drool:

(No offense, UF - I wish I HAD that money tree so I could come out and see you guys play!!!)

Tour announcements might be a good thing....I am sure tickets will be up there. I guess it is up to the localish crew?

moneytree.jpg

:ohmy:
:hyper:

A leprechaun gave to you, aye?

:wink:

My money tree keeps getting chopped down. I won't even begin to dream about seeing the real thing this year. :|

:( :hug::hug:

Hopefully :D

hopefully :D :wave:

if that has been you in your avi pics,{hot stuff!}, and you get to join us at the show~~ he girls might make you a member of their Hot Ladies Brigade ( opening a Canadian branch) !

if that has been you in your avi pics,{hot stuff!}, and you get to join us at the show~~ he girls might make you a member of their Hot Ladies Brigade ( opening a Canadian branch) !
Ooh, I would happily represent the Canadian branch :hyper:

That's not me in my av/sig, just some pretty pics I've come by, but I can still try and clean myself up nicely :D

not sure i can swing it with the new job and all. Gonna have to play it by ear.:wink:
We must meet :flirt:

How many shows can we lump into one thread? :hyper:
i got teased about this once before.... Mr. BAW..... :hmm:

see you at Saloon on Fri. :yippie:

:giggle::giggle:

IF i can get dressed warm enough b/c i have to walk some avenue blocks.... and by that time at night it's supposed to near to 9F withOUT the #windchill# :yikes:

If I'm not there for either reason ~~ have a great time! I'll see you at the feb show meet up :D

Back
Top Bottom