Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cari and Mia thank you so much for your hospitality over the weekend with providing a place to stay :hug: Oh and Mia please tell Shana that I say hi please! She is really cool liked her a lot :). Krstina hope you can make it next time misssed you!

Dazz it was a true pleasure meeting you :). Hope to have another opportunity soon to hang out more together. Speaking of which Kelly we will definitely be seeing one and another soon :flirt: You are a blast!

There is not one thing I would change out of this weekend. Well except maybe the flight drama that I had. Continental loves me so much that they delayed my flight once again yesterday lol. This won't stop me from making future trips back to the East Coast though to see all of you again! Walked away with so many more memories and great times. Thank you girls for all of the laughter :hug:

Mick you guys need to play UV more often :wink: Hearing that song totally made my night!

Now onto the pictures that I took. Will try not to post the ones that are too incriminating :wink: Patti don't worry Im keeping to my promise regarding your pictures :).

Sorry Mia but this one was too good not to post :lol:

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Great pictures. I wish I could have been their but I thought about everyone and sent warm wishes your way. I was with you in spirit. :hug:

We missed you Kat :hug: Hope you can make it next time around!

Freefall it was nice meeting you sorry you weren't able to stay for the show.

Forgot to mention earlier that Almost Queen is VERY good! :up: Highly recommend that if you ever have a chance to check them out.

mick3b1g said:
yea Craig ordered a Saki and i downed a shot. I didnt realize how hot it really is.(temp) That stuff can really catch up to ya quick....by the way Those drawings were incredible!! I agree...to me when it comes to sushi...its either perfect or disgusting...really no in between. Its not the most beautiful of places..but its close and the food is good..

Mick

Too bad I can't go back - their service was shitty, so I gave a crap tip (10%). Meh.

Oh, and what's wrong with being LOUD?!?!? Can't handle the METAL, Mick? :evil:

dazzledbylight said:
Gals - it was so nice to meet you all!
I hope everyone has/will be returning home safely!:hug:S
I had a great time rocking out with you all & UF2.

FreeFall- great to see your original sketches/drawings! :heart:
??Kerry, I hope your eye is feeling better.:hug:
Shanna I hope you made back to Soho ok. :hug:

nice to have met you and Mary as well!

thanks!!! my eye is on the mend. corneal abrasion. :huh: how that happend is beyond me.

BB12
Thanks, here's to a future Interlanders night out!:D
You took some REAL good pics, too!

My l'il baby :heart: digital camera dosne't have opitical zoom, so my pics will be farther away.
But a#helluvaLOT# closer than any u2 concert photos I've managed from non-GA seats.
Esp then WITHOUT my (semi-broken) SLR cmaera, using a plain small automatic film camera.

AndyUF said:

Too bad I can't go back - their service was shitty, so I gave a crap tip (10%). Meh.

Oh, and what's wrong with being LOUD?!?!? Can't handle the METAL, Mick? :evil:

I can handle it minus the swearing

BonosBaby12 said:

I can't wait to see your pictures!

what's interesting is some of them have these part double ghost images in them.

a friend of mine said today as I was teling about the get-together
...Wow...I thought that wasn't supposed to happen accidently with a DIGITAL camera- i heard it was somewhat difficult to get that!

I don't know- since I never tried for that particular efrect! :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

what's interesting is some of them have these part double ghost images in them.

a friend of mine said today as I was teling about the get-together
...Wow...I thought that wasn't supposed to happen accidently with a DIGITAL camera- i heard it was somewhat difficult to get that!

I don't know- since I never tried for that particular efrect! :lol:

That is quite odd indeed! Your camera must be a very special one :wink: :lol:

awww....i wish I could make it but that day is my son's 14th birthday. It will be all about him that day. Have a great time. Now if you can get a 14 year old into the show....that would be icing on the cake. :yes:

mick3b1g said:
yea Craig ordered a Saki and i downed a shot. I didnt realize how hot it really is.(temp) That stuff can really catch up to ya quick....by the way Those drawings were incredible!! I agree...to me when it comes to sushi...its either perfect or disgusting...really no in between. Its not the most beautiful of places..but its close and the food is good..

Mick

Catching up on the thread here, and sorry I had to ditch and not see the show, Mick, girls! (Were those my drawings you're naming?? And if that is the case, thank you immensely!) My current housing situation demanded an early return! It was great to meet you all. Cari...get well. Be on the boards later!

Mary

dazzledbylight said:
Gals - it was so nice to meet you all!
I hope everyone has/will be returning home safely!:hug:S
I had a great time rocking out with you all & UF2.

FreeFall- great to see your original sketches/drawings! :heart:
??Kerry, I hope your eye is feeling better.:hug:
Shanna I hope you made back to Soho ok. :hug:

mcik - you create a great Edge! *geetar chops* :drool:
All of you do quite a great presentation and sound/sing really good! Great to catch you. :D

Kelly & I had a nice chat as we decided to saty in the Hyatt till it was close to opening time at GC.
There was a Zabros that had just opened up {GC} so I grabbed a cheese danish, and headed home.:)

Thanks, Dee...liked your stuff, too.

*Waits for Mick's confirmation on the drawings (hey, I like my strokes too!!:sexywink: )

Guys, it was great to meet you. Unico, a farewell tour? Does this mean the band is playing again? In Jersey? Can I come too, this time? (Of course, if it is later in the year, like, say, July, I could definitely make it! Got a new job today!! So I can LIBERATE MYSELF from circumstances!:dancing: )

Last edited:
:wave: Hi BB12. What shows are coming up in July? I want in....I "need" a night on the town. I might forget what it is to have fun if I don't get out soon. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom