Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

DON'T Forget to let me know which restaurant it is....and when you think you'll get to it -a genral ballpark figure.

I'll have to decide whether to leave early where I am, go home & change outfits.
It isn't too far by subway, and I don't mind waiting outside (or inside) for you all.

OR are you thinking IF you have a late lunch- about having dinner after?

Keep me posted! :D

Last edited:
cruzila said:

we are doing the tour which is slated to end 1:30. then we need to get our bags to mia's room in SoHo. you can meet us before we do that or after for lunch...

so, we're still up for a laaaate lunch.

what is your train schedule? what time do you arrive?

I can get there either 1:40 or 2:40 (saturday train schedule sucks!!!)... Maybe we should all meet at Mia's and go from there...

we can meet at my studio if you want. i'm getting there at 1ish. i'm not sure how long i'll be there, i may be meeting a friend who is running in a marathon that day. i'm still waiting for that call though.

Safe travels ya'll!
Is anyone going to still be in town for Cinco de Mayo?
whee.gif

the place Im talking about for Sushi is say you walk out of the Canal room door...take a left then your first left at the corner and its right there on your left. Im not from NY so thats the best directions I can give. Its small

M

BonosBaby12 said:

Woooooooohoooooooooo! :yippie: Only if our other Hawaii member could be here too :sad: Expecting a complete reunion in September! :madwife:

:dance: It's gonna be great. I haven't seen you in 18,000 years. I don't know if anything can top our last adventure, but we can try!

pattip2000 said:

:dance: It's gonna be great. I haven't seen you in 18,000 years. I don't know if anything can top our last adventure, but we can try!

I have begun to forget what you look like because it's been so long :sad: :wink: Oh and we shall try to top that last one! Believe we set the mark pretty high though ;)

Today is the day :drool:

Btw on a sidenote: AIRLINES SUCK! :madspit: :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom