Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my ticket!!!! :rockon:

I'll tell my supervisor that i can't work that Saturday, just in case the thought crosses her mind when she's making the schedule for next week.

Babydoll said:
I wanna come :angry:

i want you to come too!!!

got my ticket in the mail! w00t w00t! Not sure what time we'll be in the city.... shannon and i were thinking of going to the Sex & The City Tour early in the day :shifty: though we still need to see what time that thingie is.

mia & friends :yippie:
dazz :yippie:
freefall :yippie:
shannon :yippie:
kelly :yippie:
kat :yippie: (hope you're still able to come!)
UF :drool: :yippie: x infinity

Last edited:
cruzila said:

Not sure what time we'll be in the city.... shannon and i were thinking of going to the Sex & The City Tour early in the day :shifty: though we still need to see what time that thingie is.

Im so hoping that we do get to do the tour! :drool: Just checked and there is a 10am tour that morning which will take 3.5 hours. Tickets sell out fast and they advised you purchase advanced ones. Let me know if you are still game! :D

Last edited:
I'm not going to be able to make it. :no:
Hopefully, all will be better in the near future and I can meet up another night. :(

My finances are literally frozen at the moment. I just can't figure out a way to get their. I really wanted to go.
My son's bday is coming up on May 10th still trying to figure out what to do about him.
:(

Kat,

If you can find a way there and home i can get you in if we plan it right. Worth a shot :)

Mick

Back
Top Bottom