Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg great news! 495 has been reduced from 4 lanes to 1, AND the outer loop is closed. so...methinks if i leave now, i MAY just be able to make it before midnight.

i :heart: 95!!!

and thanks for the sweet words :hug:

I wanted to surprise Mia before she disappears into the tundra :wink: so I showed up too. It was a great show! Started with Surrender (I thought it was an odd choice for opener but it ended up being excellent :drool: ) and they played a good mix of old and new. A Celebration was a pleasant surprise! :rockon: It was a perfect night for me cos I even managed to find free street parking in parking hell Hoboken.

hello sexy people! im here in b-lo. naturally, i don't have internet yet, i gotta register wirth the school. im posting from the bj now, but i can put up m.y pics romorrow. i apologize in advance, my camera and i didnt really get along last night, so most of the ones i took look like crap. however zoots and cari got along wih my camera and took a few choice ones of me hahaha. thanks again uf! it was a great show.

cruzila said:

fear not, there WILL be a CT event in the near future!

Actually this weekend..We are at Toads Place in New Haven CT. If you guys go,let me know so I can get you all in for nothing..its the least I can do..U2 played Toads place many moons ago..I love it there mainly cause its close to home for me :)

Mick

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Drunken UF calls :cute: :love:

I need to get a UF fix, hopefully sometime later this year. :sigh:

BTW, totally off topic, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Tina Fey avatar.

She is HOT!

*BTW, I'm getting married in two weeks, so, to my fiancee - honey, if you're scanning this thread, I love you and I'm totally faithful. Honest, I swear!*

Move along, nothing more to see here...

mick3b1g said:

Actually this weekend..We are at Toads Place in New Haven CT. If you guys go,let me know so I can get you all in for nothing..its the least I can do..U2 played Toads place many moons ago..I love it there mainly cause its close to home for me :)

Mick

Awwww that's so nice of you! Wish I could catch the show but unfortunately I won't be able to make it :(.

Kelly here is your chance to catch a show in CT! :hyper:

:( sorry kelly! i would've loved to! i have to go to a wedding in bmore this weekend. ill be dancing like a drunken fool, so it's kinda the same thing, but this time with crap music instead. i bet they don't play a single u2 song. i may have to steal the mic. ;)

congrats andy! so many weddings!

mick, thanks for the offer! you're awesome! i can't make it but i'm sure you guys will rock the house. that's cool toad's place has some u2 history. i'm a resident bum of the toad's place in richmond...which is probably not at all related. they do have some guy in a toad suit though. nice guy. he helped me with directions.

sorry no pics yet. still no internet. on the bj again. hopefully tomorrow.

:wave:S Hello, peeps!:D :hug:S

Mia....great to here you made the move safely!!! :yippie: :hug:

:giggle:
I'd FORGOTTEN or in this case more likely-- NEVER KNEW that Rochester NY was SO CLOSE to the lake!!
:huh: :huh: While I was looking at a NYS map.

I always visualized it a bit more South in the Eastern part of the state. :lol:

*hands Mia a..... Landsend catalouge - COLD WEAHTER Edition!!! :lol:

:wink:

BTW~ the NYC Finger Lakes region is a beautiful place to vactioj.

And the Aidirondaks are *pretty awesome* Mountains (tho I have been ~decades later~ to The Rockies <10,00 ft up by a lake, on the back of a motorcycle w one of my cousins- saw the Continental Divide moutains from there, too. omg! :drool: a-mazin scenery!!!> )

Last edited:
AndyUF said:

*BTW, I'm getting married in two weeks, so, to my fiancee - honey, if you're scanning this thread, I love you and I'm totally faithful. Honest, I swear!*

Move along, nothing more to see here...

Andy!! Congrats!!!!!

mick3b1g said:

Mick

:drool: thanks for your offer mick, that's so sweet of you!! i would absolutely love to come out to new haven, unfortunately, i need to work a late shift that night and by the time i hit toads.... you guys will be winding down. :(

Back
Top Bottom