Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

this may be useable on the webpage... if you don't mind :hmm:

which has been redesigned, btw... check it out :hi5:

Headache, you're alive!!!!! :wink:

If you want i can send you the original, which is 1.8MB and 2272x1704... Let me know...

cruzila said:
not sure who else is joining us....yet

:hmm:

I'm working this saturday, which means i have to open the hospital, which means i have to be up at 7am, which means i have to work 9h straight... :crack:

I have no problem going to bed at 7 or 8 in the morning, but getting up that early? Not a big fan...

Also, i absolutely hate driving in NYC AND my car is falling apart...

Sooooo, there's a slight chance that i won't get to my destination even if i leave the house to go... :lol:

cruzila said:
oh, and it's about 4.5hrs from Alexandria.

oh good! i live about 20 miles south of Alexandria. So since I'm on 95, that'll mean I can get to Alexandria in oh...3 hours. :tongue:

What if I try to plan it so I arrive there at 7pm...how does that sound? How far are you from Ho-town? Do you know if there are places to eat near the venue? i dunno who i'd bring from Old Town to surprise you with...the R2-D2 mailbox? Our Casually Swank waiter? :giggle:

AngelK said:

:hmm:

I'm working this saturday, which means i have to open the hospital, which means i have to be up at 7am, which means i have to work 9h straight... :crack:

I have no problem going to bed at 7 or 8 in the morning, but getting up that early? Not a big fan...

Also, i absolutely hate driving in NYC AND my car is falling apart...

Sooooo, there's a slight chance that i won't get to my destination even if i leave the house to go... :lol:

:(

i wish ya'll could come. but we had so much fun last time and i know you live far away, so it's all good.

unico said:

oh good! i live about 20 miles south of Alexandria. So since I'm on 95, that'll mean I can get to Alexandria in oh...3 hours. :tongue:

What if I try to plan it so I arrive there at 7pm...how does that sound? How far are you from Ho-town? Do you know if there are places to eat near the venue? i dunno who i'd bring from Old Town to surprise you with...the R2-D2 mailbox? Our Casually Swank waiter? :giggle:

R2-D2 box :drool: my lovable metal square!!! :hug:

Cari hope this show makes up for the one that you had to leave last Saturday night :hug: Happy that you will have at least Mia there to accompany you. With you guys together there will not be a dull moment! :lol:

Im expecting pictures people! :madwife: :wink:

AngelK said:

Headache, you're alive!!!!! :wink:

If you want i can send you the original, which is 1.8MB and 2272x1704... Let me know...

i am... and yes, i would very much like the original, thank you.

clancy3434@yahoo.com

unico said:

did you design the website? excellent work! it looks fantastic.

i did... thank you :hi5:

Last edited:
okay here are those pics from the rest of our stay, as promised.

tribeca film festival
IMG_1745.jpg

sangria
IMG_1750.jpg

some sculpture
IMG_1751.jpg

OMG SWEET BRIAR! (only Virginians will get this)
IMG_1752.jpg

doin the soulja boy in front of a statue
IMG_1754.jpg

tea party?
IMG_1756.jpg

i'm so strong!
IMG_1757.jpg

another sangria
IMG_1758.jpg

guess where i was sitting
IMG_1759.jpg

hokie alums!
IMG_1760.jpg

on
IMG_1768.jpg

off
IMG_1769.jpg

(i still need to animate those two)

what's missing?
IMG_1770.jpg

me trying to look cool like bono
IMG_1776.jpg

now it is patti's turn to share. she took loads of pics. :waiting:

unico said:

:(

i wish ya'll could come. but we had so much fun last time and i know you live far away, so it's all good.

YOU live far away, silly... I'm only 1h away... It's just that i have to go through NYC to get to the Lincoln Tunnel to cross over to NJ... And that will make me :crazy:

If i knew you guys were having sangria the next day i would have stayed... :love:

I'm glad you drank some before going back to VA and it's stupid laws banning sangria... :wink:

AngelK said:
If i knew you guys were having sangria the next day i would have stayed... :love:

I'm glad you drank some before going back to VA and it's stupid laws banning sangria... :wink:

I don't think they bann the sangia in MD. You can always come up for a visit and drink with me.

Awwwwwww the Alice in Wonderland pictures are so cute! :cute: Looks like the weather cooperated with being beautiful for the rest of your stay.

Such fond memories of that shower. Though it was a brief visit with it the shower did leave a special place in my heart :sad: :giggle:

Patti hurry and post your pictures please! :)

you just reminded me of when I used to come home from a concert and I would go to smell the t-shirt the next day because it still smelled like the show....it would reinforce the memories of the night.

Last edited:
unico said:
what's missing?
IMG_1770.jpg

now it is patti's turn to share. she took loads of pics. :waiting: [/B]

You're a funny girl.
I'll see about getting some of mine up.

Back
Top Bottom