Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats Mary! thats awesome. im very happy for you and really glad it worked out for ya! we just boarded our bus. i cant believe our trip is over. :(

oh and my farewell tour: long story short, im moving next week. the past 2 months ive been visiting friends in different places to say goodbye. as a joke reference to my "rockstar" nature, each time i meet up with friends for this it is referred to as a gig. cari is awesome and has added another date to this tour, which was supposed to end in richmond. so if you can make it this weekend, you should meet us at ho-town to celebrate your new job!

ill post pics asap. id do it tonight but i think i owe my friend a few hours of rockband in exchange for him picking us up tonight. thanks again for good times everyone!

BonosBaby12 said:
That is quite odd indeed! Your camera must be a very special one :wink: :lol:

:giggle: *pats her l'il :heart: digicamera*

A friend GAVE it to me! She'd bought a upgraded new or used one. She wanted to give it to some who would really appreciate it vs just selling it. She ddidn't want any money for it, and both of us are of pretty modest means.
It's meant SO MUCH to me over the past 2 1/2 yrs!

Anyway I think the "effects" I might be because it's a 3.1 megapixels-- the shutter speed MAY BE a bit too slow.

They are party like thkind of effects I sometimes did deliberately with my SLR film camera, deliberatly setting the shutter on :hmm: either 30 secs,1 min., or even keeping the shutter open for as long as you held the shutter button.

This is LESS than that amount, but i think it's there.

you sounded more like a pirate a minute ago. :lol: Computers tend to have that effect on me...usually I don't need much encouragement to swear like a sailor.

^^^^^^^^^^

:giggle:

oh, I DO swear but not like I did ervery like ? 8th to 15?th word.....
....a long time ago when I was VERY devasted by losing one of my deepish childhood onward dream at 28 - 29 my , and feeling like I had to hav e "stiff upper lip" about it all* :madspit:

before they understood more issues about loss, and grief......because I WAS so deeply greivng, and not able to say how devasted and furious i was.

And BTW I'm back trying to pursue it again.:)

kat67 said:
What shows are coming up in July? I want in....I "need" a night on the town. I might forget what it is to have fun if I don't get out soon. :lol:

I know HOW that is. :hug:

That show was my club night on the town (in a long time).

I have a cold BLEAH. Hopefully A SHORT one. Out of money for Sat.
But would try to make a short in July or Aug. :)

Last edited:
I've cut down alot ...and my son is trying to make up for my lack of swearing...but if you find me in the right mood I can make mouths drop in shock. I don't think it helped much when I was following Metallica around the US... ever other word was an f-bomb.

kat67 said:
I've cut down alot ...and my son is trying to make up for my lack of swearing...but if you find me in the right mood I can make mouths drop in shock. I don't think it helped much when I was following Metallica around the US... ever other word was an f-bomb.

:ohmy:

:lmao:
I went back to a sane amount---
WHICH after 2 of my sis's good friend had kids--
she'd amke me stop swearing when we were out and about on the streets of NYC and passing by families with little kids.:huh: :grumpy:
SO I ended up cutting my cursinfg down more.

About 15 years later there were a bunch of people who totally :shocked: :shocked: TOTALLY! :lol: when I dropped a "damn" or a "fuck".
SO I'm more than that BUT LESS than after I stopped after the young kid's thing.

Last edited:
:wave:
I'll ccheck in later. going to other thread.

***CONGRATULATIONS, Mary!!!*** :yippie:
Grreeaaatt news!

Just think-- you can BUY more ART Supplies! :giggle:

BTW-- where are they playing in Hoboken?
The only club I know of-- but it IS a venerable one>> Maxwell's!! :heart:

Mia IF you are friends are hanging out in NYC say from around 4:30 UNTIL you take off for J- let me know. Free stuff - I can do that! :lol:

cruzila said:

confirmed: this saturday, hoboken, nj. final stop on the unico farewell tour :shifty:

ok, if we're doing MD, NY, NJ and VA we have to add a CT date in there too!!!!! No way i can let Mia move to the "youknowwhere" of the tundra before coming to my house... :waiting:

AngelK said:

ok, if we're doing MD, NY, NJ and VA we have to add a CT date in there too!!!!! No way i can let Mia move to the "youknowwhere" of the tundra before coming to my house... :waiting:

whee.gif
whee.gif
whee.gif

back in va! :(
shanna and i just returned from a bar where we witnessed a good old fashioned virginia bar fight! anyway, here are my pics from the show. i'll post the pics from the rest of the trip later, with context...because they need an explanation. again, great to see you all, and thanks again to the fellas of UF! it was a great night and a wonderful gig in my "farewell tour". i'm glad all of you were part of it!

on with the show!

cari said something naughty :shocked:
IMG_1704.jpg

group
IMG_1706.jpg

drinking...per usuge
IMG_1707.jpg

cute!
IMG_1708.jpg

i don't remember taking this, nor what was happening...
IMG_1713.jpg

hot mamas
IMG_1714.jpg

and again!
IMG_1715.jpg

sad attempt at a group shot
IMG_1718.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom