Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how pretty, mirin!

yeah, come on eastward & visit NYC! :wave:

walked through Golden gate :love: park!

glad you got to visit it mick.

I saw Fishrermans Warf, went to CHinatown (daytime) had Dim Sum, then either the night before or after stood outsdie in a square inn chinatown outside to hear some punk bands (1979), saw the fancy grounds of The Exploritorium -went up saw the closed <that day> sign:madspit: .

I rode the Trolley a t least 4 times inside, outside (side) oustide (back) . another cooll tthing was seeing when a trolly line ended and saw the turn around track circle. :cool:

took a grey line tour to Salsolita & Muir Woods . I was kind of dispappointed abou t the woods. I didNOT 2 there were 2 major species of REdwoods. The MW had the very tall RDWDs , but NOT the really famous Tall and thick ones (where a car can drive through)

wow, it looks like it was an awesome place to play, aside from the craziness... And here we were thinking that they were the worst in the tri-state area... I guess they are as bad in the west coast... Maybe is the proximity w/ LA? :shrug:

Tell Tony that next time you guys need to bring "big" Chris with you. I doubt anyone would even consider the idea of going up on the stage with him staring down at them... :giggle:

Are you guys going as a group to Saloon? Send me a private email. Id like to put you all on our guest list..as many as I can anyway. I cant promise everyone but just have someone email me with a group and names and its done

Mick

Thanks Mick, that's very nice of you!! I can't send PMs, so i'll see if either Cari or Mia can send you one.

I can't wait to see you guys playing again!!! :rockon:

i'm on it! mary i just need your last name, i have everyone else's. you can e-mail me exwhyzee AT gmail DOT com
thanks mick, that's really cool of you :)

Mia........I don't know if you included me b/c I said pages back i probably couldn't afford to go.

If I am on the list, then I can go! (I've ended up spending alot more money on prepared or takeout food in the past several weeks due to the shock our family went through (too tired to cook/assemble stuff too often the past several weeks as I run around, and do the stuff I'm usually doing < but more tired at times>).

I'll check back later inthe week.

Mia........I don't know if you included me b/c I said pages back i probably couldn't afford to go.

If I am on the list, then I can go! (I've ended up spending alot more money on prepared or takeout food in the past several weeks due to the shock our family went through (too tired to cook/assemble stuff too often the past several weeks as I run around, and do the stuff I'm usually doing < but more tired at times>).

I'll check back later inthe week.

don't worry, dee, i've got your name :) i'm sending him the list tonight.

Got it Thanks. Theres a sushi place across the street and right next door is a chinese place. We usually go next door.. Looking at the Saloon its on the left

M

ooohh yay, thank yee, mia! :hug:

i'll keep track here to see where you all end up for dinner, and probably join you there at some point. :D

and *thanks* mick. :)

Thanx Mick :hug:
Mia I'm willing to sleep on the floor or even the tub at this point. I'm counting on my son'
s love for his mother. I'm going to see if he will loan me some money.....considering he owes me some money helps.

Back
Top Bottom