Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No tickets required. Bar has it own cover charge but its a small bar is all

Mick

:scratch: mmmm..... think I need to find some places for UF to play closer to home. Oh and guys if you ever need a place to stay in MD just give me a call. My humble abode is yours. Save you on a hotel or a non-stop car drive home.

I don't have much money for the rest of the month. I owe my :heart: sib her birthday (and combi ned from xmas, too) present.
But if it's a small cover charge, like 5 - 7$ I can meet up with all either at the place, or towars the end of whereever you end up having dinner.

Marysscancrop.jpg

Uh, sharing with you girls....hope you like it! And I am looking forward to the 27th!

UF will be playing in San Francisco, CA today at a Private Event (cough google) I know I was supposed to work the gig tonight, but I was pulled for another location.

I would have loved to see the show. And not to sound rude or anything, it would have been nice for google to have hired our local U2 Tribute band Zoostation. I am sure I am going to miss out on a great show tonight.

it would have been nice for google to have hired our local U2 Tribute band Zoostation.

Yeah, I agree. No offense to UF (I am of course biased), but I just don't understand why they're letting a u2 tributeband fly across the country, when there's a fantastic one right in their back garden.

Really has me wondering what search terms they used while googling. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom