Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i take orders from no one!
so then are you ordering zoots to have a good time as well?

hope you can come, zoots! i think my first uf show was about a year ago at the saloon. you were there! you lost beav's cd. beav snuck a 6-pack of keith's into the bar in a trashbag. mike spanked me. cari was "JUST SPACE MOON IT, BRO". good times, good times.

i'll see if beav will come out of his cave for this one. oh and it looks like my uniclone is coming! shannon, sorry you can't come :( you will be missed!

Last edited:
Ahh, it's at a place called the Saloon??? June 27th?? Can I come too?? *scuffs foot across floor* I could stay this time...:)

you better come!
whee.gif

i take orders from no one!
hope you can come, zoots! i think my first uf show was about a year ago at the saloon. you were there! you lost beav's cd. beav snuck a 6-pack of keith's into the bar in a trashbag. mike spanked me. cari was "JUST SPACE MOON IT, BRO". good times, good times.

:love: That was an awesome night! despite the fact that I lost Beav's CDs. :reject: I really hope Beav will come out this time as well! :pray:

I'll do my best to see what I can do to get some funds raised for a short excursion....oh but do I need a drink!

Back
Top Bottom