Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys look like you had an awesome time! Great pictures too. I can't wait to see them in July!!!

It was nice that Dazz got to go. I think she needed a night out like that!!! Nice to see here picture here to! :applaud:

Wow guys Thanks so much for coming out. Im spoiled now:) Cant play without the interference group there. Im still tired. Next day we were off to Jersy..farther away than i thought wow...Millville. It was sooooo hot out there. I did see Kat and her son and friends. Checking out the other thread,it looks like you guys had an interesting night. Got to love that soup mix :)

Mick

what sold me on the soup mix was that it was "SPICY" :laugh:

You guys look like you had an awesome time! Great pictures too. I can't wait to see them in July!!!

It was nice that Dazz got to go. I think she needed a night out like that!!! Nice to see here picture here to! :applaud:

aaaww thanks JCos! :hug:

I really DID need
a *nightout*!!!

I don't like most of the pics of me. :yuck: oh, well. 2 were pretty good. at least I had a good hair-cut !!! Which I designed and cut (and recout/maintian) sicne late ? 2003.

the Interlander photos were fun/funny!

it was great to see you all again and meet jessica & zoots. :D

MIa good UF photos! my cam batteries died...a few pics in. Did much better at Canal Room. But all your cameras are better b/c they have an :drool::drool: optical zoom!!!

and......

mick/tony/george & ? craig....

*thanks* for a another great show..... and having us on the guest list!

I guess we're your "roving" cheer/sing along/shout & dance crew. :D
But we wouldn't be so IF didn't you guys didn't do such a good show. And funny, too, at times! (for instance- the mini Irish flag! :lol:) ANd it's cool to hear some of other band's covers, too.... Alarm, Pink Floyld (besides the actual covers that U2 play at times).

Mary was gettin her groove on!
IMG_1957.jpg

Yeah Mary! Work it!
IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Wow thanks for the photos, Mia...gretings from Amarillo, by the way! Still repenting from Black Russians (or do they all say that?)! Was I a little out of it, or what?? LOL! (Actually, I remember having fun...I really do!)

Be back by the end of the year or hopefully early 2009! (I love NYC winters, I guess! :eek: )

That's my arm in the last shot, BTW! I can tell by the bracelet! Later, Girls!

aww dazz i think you look great. in all these pics you look like you're having the time of your life. i loved looking back and seeing you smiling and dancing. :)
aaawwww & *thanks* mia......

I was mostly having having a great time! :yippie:

Just a few times I remembered that when I saw UF the first time early in May my mom was still alive with nor her or us having any notion that a 50-ton truck 'o illness & death was barrelling down her way.....:scream:
SO thT when I saw them again about 5 weeks later she was gone.
So I got a bit weepy, but shouted it out so to speak instead...

SO it was both a very much ***FUN, ROCK-IT*** :heart::hyper::heart:

.....with some R&R "therapy" thrown in! :D :yes: :hug:S

Awww sorry about your camera :( :hug: Happens to me a lot too with my batteries fading out! I always tend to forget to check the batteries first ;).

I usually have at least one extra set on me, especially b/c the ones I have are not the best (but not the worst, either ). But it was near the end of the month, so I had very little money enough [no batteries till july, now i got another pack].

Honey, i'm home!!!! :D

Will be posting my pictures soon... Oh, btw, Dee, you don't need to be a premium member to post pictures, all you need is a Photobucket account and you can copy the link to the pictures directly here... :up:

I sort of know this, but i keep forgetting with a list of things to do:

T...............H...........I............S........................L.........O..........N.........G

:der:
:giggle:

How pissed am I? The place where UF was going to be, cancelled their show!!! I am so :angry:. It was easier to see the real guys than it is to see UF! :ohmy:

Poor JC! Sorry to hear it, girl.

Working my tail off here in Amarillo, and having a good time renewing acquaintances with an old friend. Thank you for all the well wishes, girls...and the memories...see you hopefully soon! (Besides, I need a decent pair of stylin' winter boots: NYC STYLE!)

Back
Top Bottom