Unforgettable Fire - July 19th - Cromwell, CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelK

War Child
I was checking "Rookies" website and this is what they had to say about UF:

July 19
The #1 Absolute Best U2 Irish Rock & Roll Legend Tribute Show "UNFORGETTABLE FIRE"

Soooo true!!! :yes:

We rocked MD, NJ and NYC... How about we show CT how we party, "Interference Style"?!?

:rockon:

whee.gif

5 days til the Partial Hot Lady Brigade Reunion!
whee.gif
I'll be driving this time, is there anything I should bring?

Hey Mick, do you know the showtime and the ticket costs? I didn't see it on the Rookies web site.

Last edited:
Mia, all you need to bring is your awesomeness... :D

ok, if that's no a word, then it should be... :wink:

:hmm: Maybe you guys should bring your bikinis, in case we feel like going to the beach on Sunday...

I think we should create a wikipedia entry for "awesomeness" and use pics of UF and the Hot Lady Brigade (HLB) to explain.

The beach??? I didn't know you were so close to the beach!! That would be a great end to the weekend. I'm totally packing the swimsuit! Too bad I still have 3 more lessons before I get certified, or I could take ya'll sailing. :love:

Just a few more days now!

:|

I'm so jealous of y'all.

I've never seen UF before.

I wish I could come, but I live down here in Big D and can't afford to fly.

I just hope one day Mick and the boys can swing through the south.

:wink:

Allegra!!! :wave: I don't think I've spoken to you since we met in Hawaii! How are you?

FYI: Southwest flies from Dallas to Long Island. SW flights are pretty cheap! So perhaps some day you can come out and join us :)

I think we should create a wikipedia entry for "awesomeness" and use pics of UF and the Hot Lady Brigade (HLB) to explain.

The beach??? I didn't know you were so close to the beach!! That would be a great end to the weekend. I'm totally packing the swimsuit! Too bad I still have 3 more lessons before I get certified, or I could take ya'll sailing. :love:

Just a few more days now!

Yeah, i'm right by the water. I like one of the beaches in Stamford, it's very nice... They have paths to walk and rollerblade, nice grass areas with shade, courts to play tennis, basketball, soccer and volleyball...

I can't wait untill you get your license!!! :hyper:

Allegra!!! :wave: I don't think I've spoken to you since we met in Hawaii! How are you?

FYI: Southwest flies from Dallas to Long Island. SW flights are pretty cheap! So perhaps some day you can come out and join us :)

Howdy! :wave: I'm doing pretty good since I signed my contract for my job...whew! I thought I'd never get one after looking for almost 3 months.

Where exactly did we meet again in Hawaii? Was it in the GA line in pen 3? That was one of the longest days of my life!

And SW goes to LI? :hmm:

I'll have to think about that one.

Back
Top Bottom