Unforgettable Fire - July 19th - Cromwell, CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, i'm right by the water. I like one of the beaches in Stamford, it's very nice... They have paths to walk and rollerblade, nice grass areas with shade, courts to play tennis, basketball, soccer and volleyball...

I can't wait untill you get your license!!! :hyper:

that's awesome! sounds like fun. do either of you play basketball? i'd be up for that too.

i can't wait either! i'm thinking of having a sailing party one weekend while the weather is still nice, and inviting people over. i could take y'all out into the water and hopefully bring you back to land in one piece ;)

Howdy! :wave: I'm doing pretty good since I signed my contract for my job...whew! I thought I'd never get one after looking for almost 3 months.

Where exactly did we meet again in Hawaii? Was it in the GA line in pen 3? That was one of the longest days of my life!

And SW goes to LI? :hmm:

I'll have to think about that one.

i hear ya! the job search process SUCKS! glad that worked out for ya though. :)

yes it sure was pen 3!!! haha good times. it was a long day but very memorable. i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

do think about it! maybe you'll get to ride the LIRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the LIRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if i'll have a chance to check messages during the day tomorrow, soooooo, Mia & Cari have a safe trip. If anything happens call me!!!

See you tomorrow night!!! :wave:

:hyper:

This is Kelly, Mia and Cari home after a night in town and some sangria...

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Mick we're still waiting to hear from you about the after party... :waiting::waiting::waiting:

sorry I havent replied. Been really busy this week.I Have NE Swimming age groups in NH all weekend,Then its the same next week then off to MD for Zones (kids swim) Tonight should be interesting. We have been off for 2 weeks as Craig is in Ireland. he is flying home tonight and will go directly to the gig so he should be jet lagged nicely. We have to shake him from his half Brooklyn,half Irish accent :) Hopefully we wont be too rusty. Anything you want to hear just shout out. I plan on bringing my own camera and taking pics of YOU guys this time to post here :) I love Rookies. Its clean and not so hot. Nice and open,plenty of parking (free) .Im not sure where the party is after. I usually dont stay over as Im close to home but T and C may be staying in a hotel somewhere. We shall find out and storm it asap :)

BTW if you guys are the daring type,Im bringing my own moonshine i make (hobby of mine) Take a shot and you become a permanent part of the UF family but be warned :) Im the only purebred Irishman in the band so I have to keep the faith :) Its double distilled so its strong...Sign a waiver and you can try it hehe

Mick

Awesome show!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

More details when we wake up in a few hours... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

PS: Mick, you didn't even say good bye... :sad: :sad: :sad:

UF rox my sox

just got back home a short time ago.

Kelly, thanks for your hospitality this weekend! good to see you again so soon! :flirt:
mia, it was a pleasure as always! so glad you were able to make it!!! :kiss:

mick, tony, george, craig, eddie, andy and everyone else at the show i had a pleasure of meeting and talking with....thanks again for an amazing night! i haven't gotten home when the sun started coming up in a super long time!!! :cool:

OH and mick...... since i didn't get a chance to say a proper goodbye :angry: here is a virtual :hug: :)

this is HLB cari saying.....until next time........

heeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
i just got in. kelly, i loved your place, thanks so much for having us. you're an awesome host! i had so much fun and felt welcomed!
cari glad you made it home safe!!! thanks for being our DD for the weekend.

fellas, you rocked, as usual. i had a great time :)

pics will be posted soon!

oook, here are the pictures of the awesome HLB Weekend!!!!!

Sorry it took so long... I had to take a little nap after the girls left...

Cari and Mia, you're both more then welcome. I loved having you girls here!!!! So much fun!!! :heart:

IMG_0522.jpg

Keep your hands off my sangria!!! It's all mine, mine, MINE!!!
IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Ready for the Renaissance Faire...
IMG_0450.jpg

Where the punishment always exceeds the crime!!!
IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

Hello Sir Geofrey, how yoouuuu doing?!?
IMG_0453.jpg

A lady needs to know how to defend herself...
IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

We did find our knights in shining armor!!!
IMG_0461.jpg

Ha, i knew it!!!
IMG_0463.jpg

OMG :ohmy:
IMG_0465.jpg

Go Mia, go Mia!!!
IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

Ok, was that really necessary?!?
IMG_0468.jpg

WTF???? Did we go to the wrong place?????
IMG_0471.jpg

and here are my pics...mostly taken by cari b/c i'm a terrible photographer

so these explain our drunk posting from the other night :wink:
IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

chug it chug it chug it!
IMG_2200.jpg

if this van's a rockin... sidenote: lovely sangria stain!
IMG_2201.jpg

dress-up time with mia
IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

omg kelly!!!
IMG_2208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom