Unforgettable Fire in Hoboken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Well... I'm broke... christmas is right around the corner and i haven't done any shopping yet... and last time I went to O'Donnoghue's I was thrown out by the bouncer in a case of mistaken identity... but eh... fuck it. Let's get it on...

Who: The Unforgettable Fire
When: Saturday Night, 11:00pm
Where: O'Donnoghue's... Hoboken, NJ
odsmap.jpg

Very easy to get to... just a few blocks from the Path train..
Why: Why the hell not. It's Christmas... there's new U2 in the air... and it's Tony's last show before going under the knife for a little knee fixer-upper. The band won't be playing again till early February... hope to see a bunch of ya out.

I must say that Tony's got it goin on with the new look!

Oh, and I'd just like to add, that Mick is wearing the #7 shirt my Edge made and sold to him.:up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

new look & new songs... played Vertigo (obviously), All Because of You and Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own... and I must say, Tono complete nailed the "siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing" part. :up:

I wouldn't have expected anything less. Looks and sounds like it was a great show.

Headache, as always, you look like you were having a great time.

I really have to get to a UF show. Last show I saw was October of 2003 in White Plains !! Hopefully after Tony gets his operation and they find their way up north of Manhattan, I will catch them again. Hopefully, some of you will make the "journey"

Back
Top Bottom