Unforgettable Fire Early Summer Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great great show last night @ The Inn... one of the best i've seen them do. the long beach crowd can be weird sometimes... they'll be pumped up over some lame cover band that plays the same songs that the lame cover band from the night before played, but an act like UF needs to win them over first before they get into it. that's what happened when they played there last fall, but it certainly wasn't the case last night. the crowd was into it right from the start, stayed into it the entire night, and was quite loud, actually. getting me really excited for Flannery's next friday... yeah baby.

your set list... mostly an elevation type show
-elevation
-beautiful day
-until the end of the world
-new year's day
-stuck in a moment
-gone
-i will follow
-out of control
-sunday bloody sunday
-angel of harlem
-in a little while
-all i want is you
-bad
-where the streets have no name
-pride
-mysterious ways
-with or without you
-one
-walk on

I'd love to but have too much going on right now. I do appreciate the UF posts and reviews that you provide. I live vicariously through you, Headache.

yours truely with pat from u2mart.com
1.jpg

craig aka adam clayton sporting the one and only office of u2 security t-shirt...
2.jpg

...that's u2security.interference.com
3.jpg

tono does his best macphisto in the mirror
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

i'm ready...
7.jpg

ready for the laughing gas...
8.jpg

a men will beg, a man will crawl, from the sheer face of love
9.jpg

like a fly on a wall... it's no secreat at all.
10.jpg

another great show by the guys who came in and were quite surprised to see a friggin white picket fence on the stage... but they made the best of it, and tony's climbing on it actually made for some very good pictures.

see ya at the next one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom