Unforgettable Fire @ Canal Room (NYC)- Saturday October 4th (w/ opener - Coldplayers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
I have to give a two thumbs up to the Coldplayers.:up::up: Saw them in Toronto, and they were absolutely fabulous. One of the best tributes I've ever seen.

Awesome! I might be meeting a couple of old college roommates up in NYC that weekend. I've never seen Unforgettable Fire but that sounds fun.

Awesome! I might be meeting a couple of old college roommates up in NYC that weekend. I've never seen Unforgettable Fire but that sounds fun.

Great show - check them out if you can :up:

I will be attending a Liam Finn concert that night, happy about that, but really starting to miss UF :down:

unrelated...or is it?

cover.jpg

wow y'all.
check out these BUFFALO! aren't they the coolest BUFFALO you've ever seen? BUFFALO are so awesome. there should be a city named after them. dontcha think? :D

I never received a memo about this :grumpy: The East Coast half of HLB seems to have forgotten about their Midwestern member :tsk:

Btw I think Mia is really onto something here about Buffalo. If a certain band plays there then I would for sure be able to make a show :yes:

Man, that youtube clip is great. Very awesome to hear some of those old songs live. It would be nice if they played songs that U2 dosen't normally do live!

UF needs to come a little big closer to MD. I miss them so much I'm dreaming about them playing. I'm wearing my UF t'shirt today so I'm a little better...LOL

Back
Top Bottom