Unforgettable Fire @ Canal Room (NYC)- Saturday October 4th (w/ opener - Coldplayers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ignore post. i have to be one of the only one's who zings someone then feels guilty for doing so.. oy.

anyway... it was about the keith's you brought the last time in NYC for UF and someone forgot it in the hotel.

oh yeah...lol. good times!!

24s sitting wasting away in fridges :(

I want to go to this show. and now I'm pissed about Nov too :angry:

ignore post. i have to be one of the only one's who zings someone then feels guilty for doing so.. oy.

anyway... it was about the keith's you brought the last time in NYC for UF and someone forgot it in the hotel.

i just realized that this may not have been directed at me. who did we determine responsible for abandoning the sacred Keith's? Zoots, Liz, or me?

have you tried some yet? i can get more. i keep forgetting i can just walk to the Duty Free since Canada is 2 blocks away.

I don't know, Mick...can you handle the Hot Lady Brigade??? :sexywink:

This just in...I'M GOING!
But it gets better...SHANNA IS COMING! :hyper:

Hey Mick, are you bringing the mickshine? I've just returned from a daytrip to Canada and brought back some Keith's (aka Elixir of Awesomeness). I'll share if you share!

Your on but be prepared to go blind..Im serious This stuff is nuts

M

Your on but be prepared to go blind..Im serious This stuff is nuts

M

aww yeah.
whee.gif

i can't wait to see y'all, and meet some new faces too.
are we there yet?

i just realized that this may not have been directed at me. who did we determine responsible for abandoning the sacred Keith's? Zoots, Liz, or me?

Me for forgetting that you guys had Keith's waiting for me.
You for falling sick and forgetting about it.
Liz for sleeping in with dollar bills scattered all over.

:)

Aww yeah! :hi5: It's the Final Countdown!!!
YouTube - Final Countdown

Hey Mick, any chance you can squeeze us into the guest list? I'm sure it's probably full by now, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask just in case. :)

Also, who is definitely coming and when/where are we all meeting up? Y'all wanna just meet at the door or do you wanna do dinner beforehand?

Aww yeah! :hi5: It's the Final Countdown!!!
YouTube - Final Countdown

Hey Mick, any chance you can squeeze us into the guest list? I'm sure it's probably full by now, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask just in case. :)

Also, who is definitely coming and when/where are we all meeting up? Y'all wanna just meet at the door or do you wanna do dinner beforehand?

I am going but what was that????^^

Back
Top Bottom