Unforgettable Fire @ Canal Room (NYC)- Saturday October 4th (w/ opener - Coldplayers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup! it's a team building event for the employees of:

ky.jpg

I just snuck a peak at UF's upcoming shows and realized I could see them on my birthday.... :combust: ....should I dare to dream? Oh yeah (goes back into the corner to hide) :reject:

Nov 21st. I sure could use a celebration....think we could make it a big celebration....I'm turning 41 years young.

Question is..Can you handle the Mickster?? :)

I don't know, Mick...can you handle the Hot Lady Brigade??? :sexywink:

This just in...I'M GOING!
But it gets better...SHANNA IS COMING! :hyper:

Hey Mick, are you bringing the mickshine? I've just returned from a daytrip to Canada and brought back some Keith's (aka Elixir of Awesomeness). I'll share if you share!

Hey Mick, are you bringing the mickshine? I've just returned from a daytrip to Canada and brought back some Keith's (aka Elixir of Awesomeness). I'll share if you share!

The fact you will have Keith's left when this show happens is fail :down:

It's wasted on your weak palate :(

The fact you will have Keith's left when this show happens is fail :down:

It's wasted on your weak palate :(

They would only let me buy a 24 case today! I've got 3 exams next week so I gotta be good. Keith's is meant to be consumed in the presence of hotness, and I don't remember you saying you were stopping by anytime between now and Oct 4. Thus it shall remain in my fridge, disappearing at an unfortunate slow pace.

Back
Top Bottom