Unforgettable Fire @ Canal Room (NYC)- Saturday October 4th (w/ opener - Coldplayers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just wanted to announce to you all that i've been snatched up. i got an email from the canal room today that said "you are receiving this e-mail because of your relationship with the canal room."

now, i've no idea how the canal room knows my e-mail, nor did i know that he was single, but there we go.

ETA: I just found out that cari also got that e-mail. the canal room is a whore!!!

Man, that youtube clip is great. Very awesome to hear some of those old songs live. It would be nice if they played songs that U2 dosen't normally do live!
hey there! dc native here, although i've now moved on to whiter (not greener) pastures. you should go, you'll like it! the canal room is a cool venue. it kinda sorta has a 930club-esque feel to it...but a it's a bit classier.

UF needs to come a little big closer to MD. I miss them so much I'm dreaming about them playing. I'm wearing my UF t'shirt today so I'm a little better...LOL

kat!!! you should go :)

i just wanted to announce to you all that i've been snatched up. i got an email from the canal room today that said "you are receiving this e-mail because of your relationship with the canal room."

now, i've no idea how the canal room knows my e-mail, nor did i know that he was single, but there we go.

ETA: I just found out that cari also got that e-mail. the canal room is a whore!!!

I didn't get an email from the canal room... :sad:

Nobody loves me!!! :scream:

I would love to go Mia....but I have 2 be realistic. It is not in the stars yet but thank you for remembering me. :hug: One of these days the sea will part... :D

cover.jpg

wow y'all.
check out these BUFFALO! aren't they the coolest BUFFALO you've ever seen? BUFFALO are so awesome. there should be a city named after them. dontcha think? :D

Oh, dear, if this keeps going, the next thing you know- Mia's gonna be wearing a buffalo hat to a UF gig! :ohmy:

:wink:

:hmm:
Although, it would keep most of the occasional obnoxious drunk, or not guys away! :lol:

:hug: mia

Back
Top Bottom