Unforgettable Fire @ Canal Room (NYC)- Saturday October 4th (w/ opener - Coldplayers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes hot peppers is right. Longtime friend Marie grew them in her garden. The red one I tried to get you guys to eat,I guess is a manmade hybrid variety that is like 1.5million scoville units , The habanero is only like 250 thousand. Basically its the hottest pepper in the world. i took a bite a week ago at her house not knowing and it literally burned my lips off. :)

I had a great time. The cupcakes were great thanks i think i ate like 6 of them :). I didnt get in till 6 am only to go to work for 7 on a Sun..uggh. I cant even remember yesterday. Thanks so much for coming out guys..seriously. I really appreciate it as do all of us. I couldnt take it anymore and had to jump down with you guys during IWF :). Loads of fun and man those Coldplayers were awesome!!!

M

Dang it, you guys! I'll be back in NYC well before Saint Pat's! I PROMISE!!! Mia, I kinda' miss you! I think I am done travelling for quite some time! You always have too much fun...and I am not there!

Mick, UF is going to play Saint Pat's, aren't they??

Anyone miss me????

Back
Top Bottom