Unforgettable Fire @ Canal Room (NYC)- Saturday October 4th (w/ opener - Coldplayers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Cari, I think it's working!

Hey The Mickster!!! I posted my song request back in August...but since it's been awhile I'm posting it again, for good measure :wink:

Dear UNFORGETTABLE FIRE,

ALL I WANT IS YOU, so PLEASE HOLD ME THRILL ME KISS ME KILL ME at the ZOO STATION.

I know I've been GONE but IN A LITTLE WHILE I'll be in my FAST CAR to see you for A SORT OF HOMECOMING. Together we can ride our WILD HORSES into the ULTRAVIOLET light.

Your WIRE(d) PARTY GIRL,
Mia

Looks like I won't be joining you guys Saturday night. :sad: Thats the price I pay for no babysitter. My mum in law is in a widows group that she just joined and the meet everyother Saturday night. I was so looking forward to meeting you guys in person. Maybe next time. :sad:

I think we can play at least 50% of those. I think the hardest part about this whole thing is choosing a set list. Just shows how great u2 really is..Theres so many to try and cram into a night :)

M

Thanks Cari, I think it's working!

Hey The Mickster!!! I posted my song request back in August...but since it's been awhile I'm posting it again, for good measure :wink:

Dear UNFORGETTABLE FIRE,

ALL I WANT IS YOU, so PLEASE HOLD ME THRILL ME KISS ME KILL ME at the ZOO STATION.

I know I've been GONE but IN A LITTLE WHILE I'll be in my FAST CAR to see you for A SORT OF HOMECOMING. Together we can ride our WILD HORSES into the ULTRAVIOLET light.

Your WIRE(d) PARTY GIRL,
Mia

Dear UNFORGETTABLE FIRE,

Your WIRE(d) PARTY GIRL,
Mia

:lol: :up:

I cannot make this show, but I might be able to make it to one of the NY shows in November.. :shifty:

We used to play there alot. its been a couple years. We really should. LI is nice

M

clock_fast_forward_md_blk.gif

^^^^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That should be on ( secretly some where on workers 'puters or cell phones to look at during the boring parts of their jobs to at least get a laff!

Ah loves The Internets!!! :love:

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure I can go b/c I had to get some stuff {including some plants & vase} for the apt, to help cheer me up during the long, dark late Fall thru Winter-- I get S.A.D. .
:giggle: Me & my friends just went to IKEA for the first time, but one didn't have any money so we're going back this Sunday. :D

Seriously, though getting some bright colored things (inexpensive), nothing more than like 12$ other stuff mosty 2$ - 7$ helps cheer me up.

I'm only mentioning the prices to show you it's little $ things, can't afford the moderate, let alone extraveganrt stuff for now.
SO I'm "not" crying no $$ while spending a lot elsewhere.

PLus some Art supplies-- while Back to Art School Sales are still on! :lol:
I have some ideas for projects, and a few delayed ones --- some serious sculpture I'd been planning, hoping to do.

But I'd like to join you all for dinner -- ?the same Japaneese place, maybe?

And then I'll plan for The Saloon gig in Nov. :D

Looks like I won't be joining you guys Saturday night. :sad: Thats the price I pay for no babysitter. My mum in law is in a widows group that she just joined and the meet everyother Saturday night. I was so looking forward to meeting you guys in person. Maybe next time. :sad:
that sucks JC!! :( next time!!!!

I think we can play at least 50% of those. I think the hardest part about this whole thing is choosing a set list. Just shows how great u2 really is..Theres so many to try and cram into a night :)

M

haha no worries! i'm just excited y'all are playing again. if i heard any one of those songs, even as a snippet, my night would be complete. thanks for considering though! from now on i shall do all of my song requests in the form of a song-title paragraph.

it's called...Mia Is Crazy, i wouldn't be too impressed. ;)

I cannot make this show, but I might be able to make it to one of the NY shows in November.. :shifty:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh :ohmy:

But I'd like to join you all for dinner -- ?the same Japaneese place, maybe?

sounds good to me! it'd be great to see you again. meet at 7pm? :)

that sucks JC!! : ( next time!!!!
aaaawwwww, jcos! : ( :hug:
Well, plan for The Saloon/Nov :yes: , if they don't get a LI gig.

....... from now on i shall do all of my song requests in the form of a song-title paragraph.........
:lol: I loved it...........will have to compose my request here for Nov/Saloonn! :lol::hmm::lol:

sounds good to me! it'd be great to see you again. meet at 7pm? :)

:D that's a plan!....... I'll keep checking here off & on... thru 5:30P Sat.for any changes. :wave:

the hat...!!!! :lol:

:wink:
if the show was Oct. 30, or 31th no one would blink twice!!

Tho in NYC, as you know, a buffalo hat would probably still probably only get a few side glances at most! :lol:

have fun everyone, i didnt know this was a 21+ only event
See you at penns peak :)

Back
Top Bottom