Unforgettable Fire @ B.B. King's in Times Square... October 28th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bbshalloween.jpg

woooo... BIG prizes

You can win one of the missing letters in that BBs sign the "T" shhh I stole it last year :) its Un - forge- table - Fire :)

M

Or you can win a night out with headache :)... or if its late enough you can just "win" headache hehe

M

So it is a costume party, great!!!! :applaud:

:hmm: Normally, i scare enough people just being myself, but i'll try to dress nicely for you guys...

:heart: :larry: :edge: :bono: :adam: :heart:

I don't have a costume. :(

Well, I have a Rennaisance Fair costume, but I'd probably faint in the bodice with all the drinking and dancing! :drunk:

Last edited:
mick3b1g said:
You can win one of the missing letters in that BBs sign the "T" shhh I stole it last year :) its Un - forge- table - Fire :)

M

ya know, all his ime i never even noiced hat he _ was missing.

mick3b1g said:
Or you can win a night out with headache :)... or if its late enough you can just "win" headache hehe

M

that's quite the prize

There is a place inside of BB King called Lucilles Bar & Grill, you might want to make reservation there....and at least you'll be in the building. When your done, you can just walk across the hall to where the show is. They let you in if you've been inside Lucilles.:yes:

OOTSEY said:
There is a place inside of BB King called Lucilles Bar & Grill, you might want to make reservation there....and at least you'll be in the building. When your done, you can just walk across the hall to where the show is. They let you in if you've been inside Lucilles.:yes:

That sounds like a great idea, specially the "already being in the building" part. :yes:

If i'm wearing a costume, i definitely don't want to stay outside and freeze my ass off waiting in line... :no:

Last edited:
I don't think I'm going to wear a costume, but I love the idea of being in the building! I'm game. :yes:

Just to clarify, if you go to Lucille's do you get free admittance to the show, or do you still need to get your tix in advance?

Well I have my ticket! I can't believe TM charges a processing fee, a ticket fast fee AND a "convenience fee" :mad: BASTARDS! :rant:

Still it's going to be an AWESOME night. I can't wait!!! I am staying in a hotel tomorrow night because my bus leaves so early. Then a 4.5 hour bus ride. Then another hotel....wow, it's almost like going to see U2! :huh:

I have asked AngelK if she would make a reservation for us, and Pax and Ewen. Cruzilla, do you and Zooteesque want to be at our table too, or have your own? Does anyone else want to join us?

I was thinking 5, is that good for everyone?

Mrs. Edge said:

I have asked AngelK if she would make a reservation for us, and Pax and Ewen. Cruzilla, do you and Zooteesque want to be at our table too, or have your own? Does anyone else want to join us?

FYI Jess: don't stand too close to Zoots if he has a bottle of Corona in his hand :lol:

Mrs. Edge said:

Thanks!!! I need to take care of a few things tomorrow and now may not be able to get to the city early. We will just meet up with you all there closer to show-time!

Thanks again!

Oook, i called Lucille's and they said if it's a group of less than 10 people we can walk right in, no reservations needed.

Mrs. Edge and i are thinking about getting there around 8pm. At the moment i know we're going to be 4 people, so if anyone else wants to meet us there let me know, in case we have more than 10 and i need to call for a reservation.

:rockon:

:heart: :edge: :bono: :larry: :adam: :heart:

Abby picked up our tickets this evening from the box office* so I guess that means we're definitely going. :dancing:

However, we won't be dressed up as five and a half foot whoopie cushions or hobbit zombies. :no: No costume costume wearing for us I'm afraid...not tomorrow anyway.

AngelK, we'll join you at Lucille's around 8. I'll give Jessica a call sometime late in the afternoon.

See you tomorrow evening. Shame Paul won't be there! :( Hi Paul :wave:

*worked out a good deal cheaper than getting them from Ticketbastards, naturally.

ewen said:
AngelK, we'll join you at Lucille's around 8. I'll give Jessica a call sometime late in the afternoon.

Awesome!!! :up:

Can't wait to meet you guys!!! Any friends of Jessica are my friends too!!!

:cute:

What a lovely, beautiful day it is today! :| not!

Leaving NEPA within the next 20 minutes.

:wave:

I know I should have posted this before. But whoever is driving there, any helpful hints as to where one can find parking without paying thru the nose in one of those garages??? This is what it says on the venue website...

If you are coming to our club by car, please park at 250 West 43 rd street (between 7 + 8 Ave). Present your ticket stub or visit the B.B. King Box Office for validation in order to get a special rate on parking.

I just hope the discounted rate isn't $25. :slant:

Ha! Driving around for a bit does help! Parked for free. :dance:

Great show! :love:

Met Headache In A Suitcase, Mrs. Edge, Angel K, Ewen and Pax. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom