Under A Blood Red Sky- Reenacted in San Jose, CA on 6/3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
Barely Larry of San Francisco's Zoo Station here. We'll be doing our annual Red Rocks anniversary celebration show in San Jose this year at the Britania Arms, Almaden. Mullets displayed proudly, white flags held high (hold it up... let it fly... sing NO MORE!) and blonde girls swung around clumsily in slow motion by our very own Bonalmost. We're currently conducting a search for Mike Holmgren look-a-likes to introduce us (...Bob Dylan did it, they called it Hard Rain and made it a movie and that's what you got right here!). Plus well be doing two other sets of material spanning all 25+ years of U2's career.

See you on Friday, June 3rd.

I'm not up to fifteen posts just yet so use your imagination for our URL. I will help you...

zoostation-online
.com

Not at this time. We keep plenty busy up here and there hasn't been enough room in our schedule to venture south. But we'd certainly like to at some point if the right offer came along and we found ourselves available. Tell ya what RedRocks... until then if you ever come up to this end of the state, let me know and we'll guestlist you AND buy you a drink.

skott100 said:
Not at this time. We keep plenty busy up here and there hasn't been enough room in our schedule to venture south. But we'd certainly like to at some point if the right offer came along and we found ourselves available. Tell ya what RedRocks... until then if you ever come up to this end of the state, let me know and we'll guestlist you AND buy you a drink.

:bono: :adam: :larry: :edge: +:drunk: =:up: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom