UK/Irish/American/Aussie/Dutchie Gettogetherthingie Extravaganza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:

Don't think too hard. Just be there.

:wink:
I could deal with a few days of London :up:

I should warn you though
I'm about as much fun as ....

umm, something mildly funny

I'll definately make it over to Dublin in november
I hope to have some time the following weeks to do some planning :up:

I didn't know there was a non-US gathering...
but with a certain album coming out, will everyone still have time? ;)

Right, I know, I'm new to the forum and if being too forward and it's a bit obvious please stop me, November does seem a bit late (something earlier would be nice) but if it is then doing it in London around the almost certain HMV Oxford Street midnight opening for the Album release.
The problem is when November becomes December and then January.
Such cynicism for one so young.

Right, I know I'm new to the forum and if I'm being too forward and it's a bit obvious please stop me, November does seem a bit late (something earlier would be nice). If it is then doing it in London around the almost certain HMV Oxford Street midnight opening for the Album release might be good
The problem is when the November release becomes December and then January.

This sounds so great! I will be in London - in England- in December, so I won't be able to make these dates, but I hope everyone has fun! :wave:

tarquinsuperb said:
Right, I know I'm new to the forum and if I'm being too forward and it's a bit obvious please stop me, November does seem a bit late (something earlier would be nice). If it is then doing it in London around the almost certain HMV Oxford Street midnight opening for the Album release might be good
The problem is when the November release becomes December and then January.

:hmm:

Now that's an idea....

:drool: midnight release of U2 in London!!!!!!!!! :heart:

F the cold. :wink:

Seriously, I am certain I would love that. I say that now. But me and anticold hating self would probably be miserable.

Rono said:
Ohh, that is why i can not attend a Meeting in June.

Lets go to Dublin in November :) I already have some glossy magazines to look in about Dublin.

I will tell you what the glossy magazines don't tell you about Dublin :up: If your interested in what places to visit/ where to stay etc I know a bit, I have been going to Dublin for 19 years, I should know something useful anyway :slant:

Joyful girl do you know you get a free breakfast on Bloomsday on O'Connell Street, apparently they will be serving one of Mr Blooms favourite foods, kidneys.

I am always free to go to Dublin apart from 3 weeks this August and Sept 2005 - July 2006 and August 2006 as I will be in Spain/ France at those times... November sounds perfect :drool:

I will be in Dublin on June 12th but Im going to work so wont get to do anything enjoyable, I am getting paid to watch a cocnert though :drool:

bammo2 said:
I am going to be in Dublin for the Bloomsday centenary

apparantly there will be street theatre and storytellings :up:

Can I go to the storytelling sessions with you? ;) :D

I think I could manage to go to London in december. But as usual, it depends on the financial situation... :madspit:

Hi Guys - new to this site... I have been trying to read through this thread... has a gathering been decided upon? Where and when? I am up for Dublin or London!!! YeeehhaaaaaHHHH! Who's the softies who can't take the cold then???!!!:wink:

Nothing new to say I'm afraid, I just wanted to move this thread up through the pecking order on the forum.
Lets have a London gathering.
Don't wish to sound like a child but lets, lets, lets.
I don't really know what to do but I am willing to help facilitate such a gathering.
Suggestions and interest please..............

Yeah I think we should have a London Gathering....when the new album comes out. We can celebrate as soon as it goes on sale! :hyper:

I'm moving back to London next week until September or so (whenever I can get a flat in Norwich!), so I'm up for a London meetup at any time, even it's just a small one or something. :)

Back
Top Bottom