UF @ The Saloon this Friday, April 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
I'm pretty certain that I'm in......90% chance

anyone else?

upper east side - 80s and 2nd ave I believe...

Really tempted to go...but got a crapload of work to do with finals coming up....but its hard to say no to a UF show. So I might just end up there anyways. I'll keep you posted on that Numb....we can meet up

-Amrita

Hiya,
I'm in if Amrita is in....unless anyone has a ride back to NJ or a floor and pillow for me to crash on!! UF is awesome...like seeing a mini-U2 concert!!!
Nivea

Just post in this thread on friday if you are coming and we can meet up.... write what you will be wearing or look like.

i'll save a seat at the bar for you

*Nivea grabs Amrita's books and tosses them out the window into the river. Ha, now you cannot study this weekend!!*

Errr....I have really strong arms!! Hehe...Just kidding Amrita...they only made it to the street...you can go get them. Uh, right, I'll go get them...sorry, got carried away!!

Hey Numb,
I'll let you know if I make it out on friday night. I'm a jeans kind gal so I guess I'll just look for a pink tutu...hehe...you guys are a riot!!

Cool, if you see 2 guys in pink tutus slugging it out in the corner, then you have found numb and headache.

I have a picture in the Lemonade stand photos section....Look for me.:wink:

Numb1075 said:
Cool, if you see 2 guys in pink tutus slugging it out in the corner, then you have found numb and headache.

I have a picture in the Lemonade stand photos section....Look for me.:wink:

Hey Numb...those were adorable pictures!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm

**picks up books from the street, dustes them off and GLARES t Nivea**

A*hem...ok!! Open bar....guys in tutus...how can I say no right? ;)

Im not sure. From what I gather they have open bar every Fri night for 2 hours. I assume you pay to get in and thats it.

As for Acrobat ...thats one of my favs from AB. It wont be tommorrow but i will take you up on that request as Id love to play that one.

Mick

Hey Mick...you guys should play Party Girl again!! Pretty please!

Also if you're taking requests for the future....'Staring at the Sun' would be awesome!! :) grazie!

-Amrita

Boy I better start practicing :) We should have alot of fun. I have to promise myself not to abuse the open bar :)

Mick

oh...'party girl' is an awesome song!! It would also be great to hear 'If you wear that velvet dress' and 'like a song.' Hey would you ever be up for doing 'numb?'

Numb1075 said:
Just post in this thread on friday if you are coming and we can meet up.... write what you will be wearing or look like.

i'll save a seat at the bar for you

Hey Numb,
Look for an indian girl with shoulder length brown hair wearing jeans and a maroon sleevless top.
Niv

Excellent. I think I'll be in the green jacket and brown/blue horizontal striped shirt, er, I mean, pink tutu.

Back
Top Bottom