UF @ the Saloon NY April 24th Fri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mick3b1g

Acrobat
Upper east side on York. Should be a fun night. check out uf2.com for details

Mick

:wave: hi mick/UF

I actually have some extra $ this late in the month on me I could 'borrow" from to go but...

...I have to be at my sib's fri night b/c we have an early trip 9AM on Sat.... friend's are picking us up, well... for something really sad .
She wants me at her house by 11PM-- so I can't. :sigh:

but I'll put some $ aside for :hyper: a May/ or June gig here in NYC if you are planning one! :D

have a great show a Saloon's.! :hi5:

see you all soon. :heart:

:hug:S mia & carie & kat!

We will be at Canal i think May9th. Not 100% sure yet so hopefully we will see you there. Numb will have to wait till then as (says embarrassed)I dont know all the words yet :) Been a while :) plus I dont have a chair or baby food ready lol.. Maybe Breath tommorrow not sure. We also may have a special guest show up. Im not sure of that either but i heard Mr. Easter is coming in from CA so its Bonos in stereo again :)

M

Micklicious and the Rickenbacker were divine :)bow:), but he forgot the Mickshine... :|

Not to worry, i got "Georgeous dancing in my head"..... :heart::larry::heart:

I guess i'm not making much sense right now, so bed for me it is... We'll continue later... With :camera:

PS: Micknificent, did you get home ok? :hug:

:drunk: <--- No, not really... :lol:

:coocoo:

:ohsnap:

i believe i have found the issue as to why the monitors stopped working...

volume.jpg

apparently they did not go to 11

Kelly thats too funny. At first i didnt know what that was ..then it clicked :)

Ive had this guitar for years btw I just dont play it too often as its tempermental. Its a 87 Rickenbacker. whew Im still tired..and deaf too

M

Ooof. Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Not only did the TV monitors blow out (thanks to our soundguy *ahem* plugging the PA on the same circuit - "don't worry; it'll be fine"), I got into an altercation of sorts with the venue security.

Apparently, it's fine for drunken bargoers to yell obscenities in my face after I ask them repeatedly (using the phrase "excuse me") to move out of the way while I carry 100lbs. speaker cabinets. However, if I stand up for myself, verbally, I get accosted by two 6'5" + security guards (because, at 5'6", 170 lbs. I'm some sort of major threat) who threaten me and yell at me to "stop abusing their patrons." Riiiiiight.

I'm reminded of that speech by the doorman in the movie Knocked Up.

"See, the problem Andy is, you're too old. Not old for the Earth; You're old for this business."

Ooof. Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Not only did the TV monitors blow out (thanks to our soundguy *ahem* plugging the PA on the same circuit - "don't worry; it'll be fine"), I got into an altercation of sorts with the venue security.

Apparently, it's fine for drunken bargoers to yell obscenities in my face after I ask them repeatedly (using the phrase "excuse me") to move out of the way while I carry 100lbs. speaker cabinets. However, if I stand up for myself, verbally, I get accosted by two 6'5" + security guards (because, at 5'6", 170 lbs. I'm some sort of major threat) who threaten me and yell at me to "stop abusing their patrons." Riiiiiight.

I'm reminded of that speech by the doorman in the movie Knocked Up.

"See, the problem Andy is, you're too old. Not old for the Earth; You're old for this business."

i heard some douche in a santana jersey pointed and laughed at you for being short.

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom