UF at The Canal Room - May 9th (Sat)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzzzzzz....... i can't make this one and you have no idea how sad i am!! :depressed:
i absolutely love UF at the Canal Room.
best. venue. ever.
i must ask that you rock out 3times as hard to make up for my absence.

Seth, Canal Room is in NYC :drool:

dazzzzzzz....... i can't make this one and you have no idea how sad i am!! :depressed:
i absolutely love UF at the Canal Room.
best. venue. ever.
i must ask that you rock out 3times as hard to make up for my absence.

Seth, Canal Room is in NYC :drool:

:sad: I won't make it either... I'm getting too old for the whole walking around the streets of NYC after the show waiting for the first train back home (which leaves at 5:30am)... :reject:

For those of you going, have a great time!!

Hi

Does anyone know if UF will be playing any time May 21-26? I'm going to be in NYC for a wedding and would love to see them if I could.

Thanks!!

:huh:
After all that R&R "muster" I'm actually bowing out myself. :der:

My mom died last late May, and our cousin called my sis up, and suggested we go out to spend Mother's Day with them. She thought we might feel sad, so she invited us out there. (I've been sort of trying to "ignore" it)

We spent tons of times there as kids/early teens and later on for holidays, too. We'd actually spend a week or more there in the Summer (for several years) as kids to give our parents "a break", b/c our mom was so ill with asthma.

Our cousin's mom is our mom's older (& only) sister. She's a real sweetheart. We love her & our cousin. So it's actually a really nice idea.

ANYWAY......
I have to be up relatively early for a Sunday, and after a R & R night out. I have trouble getting up anyway :huh: most of the time. I have an hour & half trip just to get the Bus Terminal to meet up with my sis to go out there.

I'd be worrying too much about the timing to totally rock out, and might have to leave the show before you finish etc. I've never so far had a something I had to do at a real certain time & on the earlier side after your shows the next day.

So........ :( :wave: see you next time guys.

Have a great show!:hyper::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom