UF at Peggy O Neill's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amrita

The Fly
There's a UF2 show at Peggy O Neill's (NYC) this weekend (April 9th). Wondering if anyone knows if tickets need to be bought for this event? Or is it just cover?

Thanks!
-Amrita

I saw them at Peggy O'Neill's like 3 years ago - there was a cover at the door. No advanced ticket sales.

Headache, it turns out my friend just got an apt 2 blocks away from the Saloon. I might just try to catch them there on the 22nd

Thanks for your input Numb1075!

I heard from the UF2 drummer (george)....there are tickets to be bought after all. So i'm definitely catchin this show....cos I cant make it for any show after this till the eve of MSG. Finals and stuff coming up!

Great show last night! :)

Unforgettable Fire (U2 tribute show), April 9th, Peggy O'Neils, Brooklyn

Last night's concert was awesome. Besides the fact that it took us more than an hour to get to the bar (took the train from mid-town Manhattan)...everything about the show was perfect. Small setting...enthusiastic crowd...band in great form! :) I dont have the exact setlist but the following songs were played for sure (in no specific order):
COBL
ABOY
WOWY
Desire
Gloria
Electrical Co
Twilight
Bullet the blue sky
Two hearts beat as one
Elevation
Vertigo (stories for boys)
Crumbs from your table
Walk On
One
Zoo Station
Running to stand still
I will follow
New Year's Day
Out of control
Sunday bloody sunday
Pride
Streets
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug

The band members were really great as usual...it was fun chatting with them again. The UF shows are the next best thing to an actual U2 concert in my opinion. :)

Next show coming up: April 22nd, The Saloon, NYC

thanks for the update Amrita

All I need is a babysitter for Friday night and I will be at the Saloon. I think my chances are pretty good this time.

So whose in? Headache?? Amrita??

soo tempted

Really tempted to go...but got a crapload of work to do with finals coming up....but its hard to say no to a UF show. So I might just end up there anyways. I'll keep you posted on that Numb....we can meet up :)

-Amrita

Back
Top Bottom