UABRS @ House of Blues Cali Aug 8-9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tgravlin

Babyface
Under A Blood Red Sky will be performing two shows in the L.A. area in August.

Friday August 8th at HOB in Anaheim. This is an all ages show (Minors need to be with an adult) Opening act is a Pearl Jam Tribute band

Sat August 9th at HOB on Sunset Strip. Opening act is local L.A bands. One of them (porcelain) is excellent in videos that I've seen.

Both shows will first be a Re-creation of the 1983 U2 show at Red Rocks. Then newer U2 material along with video etc like a modern day U2 Concert. We first did this basic set combination last summer at Red Rocks.

More info at Under A Blood Red Sky - The U2 Tribute or HOB.com : House of Blues online

She saw JT at the Irish Fair a couple of years ago. And of course when JT was playing the U2charist in town, she had a charity all nighter to attend

i saw uabrs tonight! there was a great vibe in the air, and faux bono was very well received by the crowd. well done:up:

Ted,

Billy had sent me an invite via MySpace.
Wanna wish you guys a terrific night in Hollywood, blow the roof off.

That I have to be up in Ut, Sunday-I can't make your gig.
Please put me on your mailing list, and I will plan on seeing you in the future.

diamond

davidbschroeder(at)gmail.com

Will do.

The show in Anaheim last night went very well. We love working with a crew that knows what the heck they're doing and the HOB guys are great.

We figured it would be success if the venue was half full on our first LA area show. It was much better than that. Thanks to all who came out.

Back
Top Bottom