U2Nation @ "Night Caps" in PA fri. Nov. 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm i wonder how far that is from where i live... i never heard of edwardsville...

Our Agent told us it was in the Scranton area...I'm in Bergen County NJ and it's about 2hrs 15min from me.Atleast that's what mapquest told me. It's supposed to be a huge rock club , holds thousands of people ....so lets go , we might need help packing it....... lol! hope to see you there..takecare..

Bonodiscofever said:
Our Agent told us it was in the Scranton area...I'm in Bergen County NJ and it's about 2hrs 15min from me.Atleast that's what mapquest told me. It's supposed to be a huge rock club , holds thousands of people ....so lets go , we might need help packing it....... lol! hope to see you there..takecare..

Oh boy!!!! Not that big of a place!!!:yikes:

It is actually next to Wilkes-Barrre which is about 20-25 minutes south of Scranton...

.. If you need good directions, please let me know ASAP!!! Map quest isn't always very accurate. Rand McNally sometimes gives a better route!
Are you staying overnight? If you are, I can recommend some places close by... unless you already have that taken care of!

RAIN?!!???! Tell me about it!

It started flurrying here this afternoon after the rain! Calling for flurries tomorrow night too but won't stick to the roads, I am sure..

Have a safe drive in tomorrow! See you all there!

Well, I cannot recall how long it took us to get to the Eagles Training Camp (taking the turnpike) but it wasn't that long... Maybe an hour or so?? Edwardsville is 15-20 minutes in the opposite direction of me... Shouldn't take too long.

ooohhh, just thought of something!!:ohmy:

The high school football team that is playing Parkland tonight is from that area.. like as close as the next town over!!
.... you could always follow a 'Wyoming Valley West' fan back up here!!! :laugh:

Well we found it ,had a great time and got home ok...Thanks for the help..Looks like we'll see you back there on Jan 19th. I could do without the snow... lol! takecare.......

Bonodiscofever said:
Well we found it ,had a great time and got home ok...Thanks for the help..Looks like we'll see you back there on Jan 19th. I could do without the snow... lol! takecare.......

....Did I mention in my emails that we got over 8 inches of snow on Sunday???? Tis the season!!!!...You just missed the white stuff!!!

Back
Top Bottom