U2JT show in May...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allegra said:
There will be some newbies thanks to me!

I've told some folks over in Zootopia about the gig, and they are going to try to come out. I've also posted a link to the threads here...so be nice y'all! No hazing!

:wink:

Ah, this brings back such fond memories of being lured in by Allegra myself...

RedrocksU2 said:
So what do the Virgins should be prepared for????? (Besides an incredible JT performance)..........

we eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice chiante

sssssssthhhhthththhh

right on Carlos, I hope you go, its gonna be a blast!

Just a reminder folks that Vertigo's is next Saturday night at 10:45 P.M. Richard Blade will be DJ-ing that night as well.

may_third_BK.jpg

Also, we will be filming a new promo video at the College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita earlier that day at their television studio facility.

Anyone interested in being a part of the video shoot in the crowd or as a "concerned on looker" :laugh: contact me for details.

God bless!

We hope to see you at a place called VERTIGO'S

Jason.

Carek1230 said:
OK, Jason just what is a *concerned on-looker*? :lol:

It's the role that they cast extra's in for television and movies. You know, background people....the ones that have the fake conversations in the distance while the main actors have dialogue. I was just messin with everyone. :laugh:

icelle said:
:yikes:

i wish i wasn't afraid of driving to new places.

I know I feel the same but it's not so bad if you have someone in the car with you. Can't rely on Mapquest but having a co-pilot to help with directions and someone to talk to especially on the long drives or late nights sure helps!

Bono B. Jones said:

Also, we will be filming a new promo video at the College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita earlier that day at their television studio facility.

Anyone interested in being a part of the video shoot in the crowd or as a "concerned on looker" :laugh: contact me for details.

Find me a plane ticket, and I'll be in your video in a heartbeat!

:sigh: If only you weren't so far away.

I just want to say HI to everyone :wave: I miss y'all, and I think about JT and the whole JT family everyday. :hug:

Looking at the Vertigo flier and all I can say is:

:heart: Richard Blade :heart: :drool:

Joy Revision and No Doubt tribute bands....I'm so there!!!!

Joshua Tree....if you don't see me in the crowd it means I'm dancing with Richard Blade.... :drool: Sorry Chedge! Ron has been forwarned.

Oh guys heads up, for your upcoming June gig. Hully Gully is not a very big venue...there are two rooms with stages and one of them is slightly bigger than the other but not by much. Just something to consider...

angel_of_L.A. said:
Looking at the Vertigo flier and all I can say is:

:heart: Richard Blade :heart: :drool:

Joy Revision and No Doubt tribute bands....I'm so there!!!!

Joshua Tree....if you don't see me in the crowd it means I'm dancing with Richard Blade.... :drool: Sorry Chedge! Ron has been forwarned.

Oh guys heads up, for your upcoming June gig. Hully Gully is not a very big venue...there are two rooms with stages and one of them is slightly bigger than the other but not by much. Just something to consider...

I could comment, but have chosen not to, due to my foot in mouth disease. :laugh:

Adam's Member said:

I could comment, but have chosen not to, due to my foot in mouth disease. :laugh:

Oh, that's what that smell was! :lmao:

Anyone got a Tinactin flavored Tic Tac for Ron?

Adam's Member said:

I swear, you crack yourself up!

Obviously, because I thought it was pretty darn funny. Oh well, this wouldn't be the first time I was marching to the beat of my own drum.

OK you two, I must intervene once again and say break it up, but not without saying you crack me the heck up! Thanks for the laughs! Can't wait to see you guys Sat. :wave: I've missed you all terribly!

Back
Top Bottom