U2JT show in May...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DeadMansParty said:

They put in a togo booth at that place so now you dont have to wait forever, I love that chicken!

kewl, maybe we can togo it and plan a JT picnic or tailgate somewhere...trailer park food woohoo! spaghetti o's, cheese
whiz, beans & franks and TOTS!

Carek1230 said:

kewl, maybe we can togo it and plan a JT picnic or tailgate somewhere...trailer park food woohoo! spaghetti o's, cheese
whiz, beans & franks and TOTS!

thats actually not a bad idea. I'll bring the hootch!

DeadMansParty said:

thats actually not a bad idea. I'll bring the hootch!

I know! sounds fun huh? Need a boombox or two, couple frisbees, paper towels, bug spray, matches, plasticware and paper plates (NO STYROFOAM), cameras, and a trash bag.

Redrocks is a regular, but sometime we should all meet up at my bar, especially when Im working, good times, good drinks, I work at alcatraz brewing company at the block in orange, stop by and have a drink sometime, for those of you that know what I look like, the hair is hard to miss!

DeadMansParty said:
Redrocks is a regular, but sometime we should all meet up at my bar, especially when Im working, good times, good drinks, I work at alcatraz brewing company at the block in orange, stop by and have a drink sometime, for those of you that know what I look like, the hair is hard to miss!

Oooooohhhhh that's only 60-75 mins drive for me at a good clip! Hell yea let's do it! What nights do you work, DMP?

DeadMansParty said:

Hey Ricky,
And who ever shows up at the Block, can check out your work at Cafe TuTu Tango..........explain for the rest....
:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom