U2JT show in May...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
OK you two, I must intervene once again and say break it up, but not without saying you crack me the heck up! Thanks for the laughs! Can't wait to see you guys Sat. :wave: I've missed you all terribly!

break what up? were behaving. BB knows that I love him.

redrocks came into my bar tonight and reminded me of this show, I forgot and got scheduled, but I got it covered, so see you there along with the lovely Melissa and a few friends, by the way redrocks is a great tipper!

DeadMansParty said:
redrocks came into my bar tonight and reminded me of this show, I forgot and got scheduled, but I got it covered, so see you there along with the lovely Melissa and a few friends, by the way redrocks is a great tipper!

Awesome DMP!

See you there.

Jason.

Wish we could make this one but we'll be visiting with Sam and all those crazy Canadians this weekend so have a great time everyone and we'll be there in spirit!! :D :wave:

mysticchild said:
I was wondering, where is the show and did I miss it already?

You didn't miss it! It's this Saturday night 10:30 PM at club VERTIGO'S in L.A.

801 W. Temple Street near the corner of Figueroa.

Go to our website for all detals and directions.

www.u2jt.com

See you there.

Jason.

Bono's American Wife said:
Wish we could make this one but we'll be visiting with Sam and all those crazy Canadians this weekend so have a great time everyone and we'll be there in spirit!! :D :wave:

How cool the BAWs get to go see Sam! Please give him a big hug from me! Thanks!

Kren

icelle said:
i saw you guys fall last night:lmao:
LMAO! It was in SUPPPEEEERRR SLLOOOOOOWWW MOOTIOOOON too...ive never fallen before!
It was the weight of the lip gloss in my back pocket.

hehe

Thanks to whomever lifted us up... i was too busy laughing... i think.

And CARLOS... dont think i didnt notice you walk away as if you didnt EEEVEN want to know us!!
:lmao: :down: :whistle:

night_and_day66 said:
LMAO! It was in SUPPPEEEERRR SLLOOOOOOWWW MOOTIOOOON too...ive never fallen before!
It was the weight of the lip gloss in my back pocket.

hehe

Thanks to whomever lifted us up... i was too busy laughing... i think.

And CARLOS... dont think i didnt notice you walk away as if you didnt EEEVEN want to know us!!
:lmao: :down: :whistle:

you fell last night? where was I?

It was after you left.
It was like 2 dominos falling...it really wasnt a big deal.
I was having such a blast.
If you like i can re-create it for you all some time...Angel what do you say?
Well have to practice though....

mmmmmmmpractice.
:drool:

agentmissa said:

:banghead: sorry to let you down....

Why do you say that Missa? It's OK girl! I still luv ya!!! :hug:

Sorry...when it comes to seeing new JT pics, I get a little impatient, especially when I can't see them.

Since DMP has posted a few, I can relax a little now. So, if you have some Missa, I can wait. Take your time! In the mean time, I'll just drool over DMP's. :sexywink:

night_and_day66 said:
Allegra.. you are coming to your 700th post... have you any words of wisdom or inspiration for us at this milestone?

And if you say yee haw, im gonna have to hurt you. :yes:

Oh yeah! 700th post! How 'bout dat! I almost didn't notice. But the people I would like to thank today that helped me get this far is JT and the JT family. Before I was just a wee little member averaging about one post per month, but since JT has stepped into my life, my numbers just took off! So thank ya everyone!

Now for some wisdom or inspiration:

2 + 2 is not 4, it is 3.99999999.....

Think outside the box.

"Be the ball Danny, ....make it...be...be your future Danny."

And to Jase...

YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!!

you know you asked for it!

agentmissa said:
:reject: I wasn't there to take pictures.

Aaaawwww...that's OK Missa!!! Big Texas sized :hug: I was asking everyone in general actually.

Alright now, what about the rest of ya? There has to be more than just DMP's!

Bonnie? Chas? Pics?

What about that new promo video? I'm dying to see that too!!!

I've also got Jan over in Zootopia getting ready to upload her pics too. Whoo Hooo!!!

Photos

I can't post the URL on here because I'm new (whatever!).

DMP - I'll send the link to the email address you gave me last night - can you post the link?

Hey everyone, just wanted to give a shout out to all who attended last night. It was one of our best performances IMO. The soundsystem there was freaking incredible and the sound man Kenny dialed us in very well. Mike's drums sounded the best I've ever heard them...definitely a stadium drumkit.

Anyway, serious props to all our family members who came out. It sounds like everyone had a good time and that makes me happy. :)

God bless....see you June 11th at the Hully Gully for the all 80's night of U2. There will be a prize awarded by the band for the best 80's getup.

Jason.

JT photos

Hey Allegra, I put the link on Zootopia on the Vertigo's thread if you want to add to Interference for me, I'd appreciate it.

Last night's show was great, even though it was much shorter than Harry O's - guess we got spoiled that night!

Bono B. Jones said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to give a shout out to all who attended last night. It was one of our best performances IMO. The soundsystem there was freaking incredible and the sound man Kenny dialed us in very well. Mike's drums sounded the best I've ever heard them...definitely a stadium drumkit.

Anyway, serious props to all our family members who came out. It sounds like everyone had a good time and that makes me happy. :)

God bless....see you June 11th at the Hully Gully for the all 80's night of U2. There will be a prize awarded by the band for the best 80's getup.

Jason.

NO FREAKING MULLETS!

Back
Top Bottom