U2JT show in May...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Hey guys, I just walked around the mall here in Orange and i saw several people waiting for the showings tonight at 12:01 AM for Revenge of the Sith.....several obi-wan lookalikes, lots of lightsabers, even a stormtrooper walking around with a digital camera...:laugh: I love the Star Wars movies...don't be haters. I'll probably see it tomorrow night at midnight since I get off from work at 10PM, the 8 showings tonite are already sold out!:huh:

......lightsabers.... :lol:

(dammit Jase, where are ya? Help me out here!)

RedrocksU2 said:
are we still getting 2gether for the next gig....?

Why yes we are brainstorming a get together! Since Ron lives in the HB area, he has been tasked with the action to scout a place. (damn I sound like I am at work!) So far everyone's in agreement over Mrs Knotts chicken, and I sensed that some type of picnic/trailer park fare was met with majority approval (cheese whiz, tots, fried chicken, franks & beans etc), hootch....

What do you think, Redrocks? You in?

i am seriously considering taking a trip near the block tonight to see the people dressed up....that is so cool...

icelle said:
i am seriously considering taking a trip near the block tonight to see the people dressed up....that is so cool...

I agree it would be cool to see the people all dressed up in line, but it would be so weird and I think I would laff. Seriously, I have tried to get into the Star Wars stuff and I just can't.......

Well, I just bought two tickets for tomorrow nite at 10:15PM. It should be a blast......
This mall is MADE for occasions like this, it an outside mall. The weather is perfect! around 80 degrees and sunny.

Seeing this movie with people that don't like Star Wars, is like going to a U2 show with people that don't like the band....think about it.

RedrocksU2 said:
Well, I just bought two tickets for tomorrow nite at 10:15PM. It should be a blast......
This mall is MADE for occasions like this, it an outside mall. The weather is perfect! around 80 degrees and sunny.

Seeing this movie with people that don't like Star Wars, is like going to a U2 show with people that don't like the band....think about it.

Ha! I DID think about that! So who are you takin with ya? I would rather be outside than inside a movie theatre. And I am going home now WOO HOO!

I called up an old friend to go with me, since my wife has no desire to see it........on the last SW movie she fell asleep :| ....couldn't blame her though.

Carek1230 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEDGE!! :applaud: :rockon: :bow:

Thanks... I'm starting to feel old. I don't think I look 35.......

A toast to me... here's to Chedge and holding on to the eternal hope that 1. It all gonna work out 2. that somebody loves me 3. I'm getting better with age .....and finally 4. That Ron will learn to count to 6.

Rock on Chedge Boys and Girls!

TheEdge U2JT said:

Thanks... I'm starting to feel old. I don't think I look 35.......

A toast to me... here's to Chedge and holding on to the eternal hope that 1. It all gonna work out 2. that somebody loves me 3. I'm getting better with age .....and finally 4. That Ron will learn to count to 6.

Rock on Chedge Boys and Girls!

1) it WILL all work out
2) everybody loves the Chedge
3) no comment :)
4) keep dreamin' pal! now that I have Alzheimers....I'm lucky to even count to 3! :lol:

thee was one last weekend at vertigo's and there is another one coming up june 11th at hully gully's in downey.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Chas, Chedge, King Chedge....whatever....
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May God Bless you today, tomorrow, and each and everyday after that.

You are loved :hug:

Your Texas Girl with the Texas Hair :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom