U2GTA in LA Aug 20-24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliEnvy

Refugee
A few members of U2GTA will be in LA Aug 20-24 (unfortunately not me)

They will be at the EXIT show Friday nite and they would love meet some other local fans. Say hi to Sam, he'll be wearing a U2GTA tshirt and can introduce to the rest of the crazy cashews.

Show details:

www.exit-band.com
Johnny Foxx's Pub
10:30pm
3387 Motor ave., Culver City, CA
310 839 2500
21 and over/$10 cover
50 minute set

Well today is the 20th and Sam is still here..what's up with that..well at least now I understand the rollerskating remark...:lol:

Have fun Zhan, Sam and Michelle...Im sure we'll hear all about it when you get back...

Hey All!

This is Christine in LA. I had the pleasure of sharing a meal with the GTA representatives last night!!

Sam, Michelle, Zhan, and Enzo are cruising Santa Monica Boulevard as I write this!!

Tomorrow's EXIT show is sure to be blast with the crazy Canadians tearing up the place. tee-hee.

Tonight they will be at Venice Beach with Captive and Affa!!

Mr. BAW and I are going to try and make to the pre-show party with the GTA'rs at their hotel tomorrow night and hopefully we'll be able to stick around for the show!

See you all tomorrow night! :wave:

Nice to meet you all

Hey I thought the exit show was great! I went b/c I saw all the talk on this site. What a blast, and a good vibe. The girl guitar player was amazing, I mean really good. Nice to meet you chad, see ya at the next show

Back
Top Bottom