U2girli from LA, i hope you read in this forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I just saw your post in the Discotheque forum and i was very surprised to see how similar our usernames are. I'm 23 too!

Here's a thought- why didn't you post this non-U2 related topic in the Discotheque forum where she actually posts? That way, she'd see it, and Sicy wouldn't have to move it there anyway.

Hahaha!
LoL!

So we have another U2girli(e)?

I wonder if she knows about the "record holder" her namesake has for thread closings
wink.gif

Maybe she will try to live up to that, heres hoping she does
wink.gif

SWEET!!!

I posted this here because this is the most popular and most frequent used forum by everyone.
If she doesn't reply here, i will try out Discotheque forum.

Who says this thread will get moved anyway? And it's not like there aren't other non-U2 related threads around.

z edge: yup, we have another one.
smile.gif
I have no idea whether she knows about me or not.

Heh.. I didnt see your reply before I moved the thread.

I often wonder why people say "well there are other threads that are not U2 related here" so does that mean its ok? Just cuz other people cant follow the rules doesnt mean its ok for everyone else to not follow the rules either. Though that wasnt the issue here.. if that girl posts in that forum I wouldnt have even touched the thread But actually I really just thought this thread fits better in here U2g, dont take it personally.

biggrin.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 02-05-2002).]

I didn't.
smile.gif

Well it's true, not all of EYKIW's threads are U2 related. The description of the forum also says "general discussion area, primarily to be used for thoughts and reactions about U2".

So the way i understand it, it's not like everything has to deal with U2 in that forum. Just think of the sports threads, the threads that end up in some improvised-off topic way, personal messages between members (like Happy birthday threads)...i really think it makes it a better forum that way.

I wonder if she's still around - it's been so long since her only thread...

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-05-2002).]

Oh my goodness.

If you heard what I said, I said that wasnt the issue here. In your case!

The issue was that the girl only posted once in her entire life, back in December of 2000 and only posted in this forum. Which is why I moved it. Not because it wasnt related to U2. Not every single thread HAS to be about U2. And no one has ever complained about Birthday threads.

Get it?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Peace.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Oh my goodness.

If you heard what I said, I said that wasnt the issue here. In your case!

The issue was that the girl only posted once in her entire life, back in December of 2000 and only posted in this forum. Which is why I moved it. Not because it wasnt related to U2. Not every single thread HAS to be about U2. And no one has ever complained about Birthday threads.

Get it?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Peace.

I was replying to Angel's post with what i said about this not being U2 related.

Who's to say U2girli doesn't read in several forums and she wouldn't find this thread in EYKIW (or wherever it may have been posted) anyway?

ps: i wasn't complaining about Happy birthday threads. I just mentioned them as an example of a non-U2 related threads.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-05-2002).]

I have never been to this forum before, but I followed this thread to this forum just so that I could state the obvious:

I find threads such as this one to be intriguing.

~U2Alabama

i too, bama, find these developments to be intrigueing.

*hums interestingly while staring at his monitor, refreshing this page constantly for the past 5 hours seeing what occurs.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Back
Top Bottom