U23D Tempe AZ - free screening Tues night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
Found this on the AZCentral.com website..
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/movies/articles/0119u2movieblurb0122.html

"Don't want to wait until Wednesday to see U2 3D - and don't want to pay to see it? There is a free screening Tuesday, Jan. 22, at 7 p.m. at the IMAX Theater Arizona Mills at 5000 Arizona Mills Circle. The movie is worth seeing - look for a full review in Wednesday's Arizona Republic - and you can't beat the price. "

I tried calling the Tempe IMAX just now to find out more about the free screening, but it's a recording a not a live person. The theater is on my way home from work, so I'll stop by there to ask. It'll probably be first-come, first-served tomorrow night. I already bought an advanced ticket for the 7:30pm showing on Wednesday night, but I'm definitely going tomorrow night. Can't beat seeing it for free! I was planning on seeing it more than once anyway.

You should go to the 5:30. U2jesusgirl and I are going to that one. Maybe we'll see you in line when we come out. If you find out about the free one Tues night ( I know best buy was doing a thing but I wasn't on the mailing list even though I'm a rewards member) let me know. I'm going again on Saturday or Sunday too!

The 5:30 on Wed is too early since I work and won't have time to catch that one. I already have my reserved seat for the 7:30.
I stopped by the IMAX on the way home. The girl working behind the ticket counter did confirm there is a free screening Tuesday night at 7pm but didn't know the details other than The Peak radio station was sponsoring it. So I listened to the radio station for awhile when I got home and heard the promo for the free screening. All you have to do is show up at the theater tomorrow night. I'm definitely going. Getting there extra early since I'm sure there'll be a huge crowd hoping to also get in.

Aw man! There's no way I could get up there before 6 or so. Not worth trying to kill my self on the I-10 if I'm going to see it 24 hours later. Too bad we'll miss you! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom