U23D S. Fla: A Night at the Museum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got_edge said:
I took it out of the packaging just to watch Electric Co. (I think) and I never saw it again.

cookiemonster.gif

I watched it once at school with headphones and it caused me to be physically ill. Too many edits. I should sell it.

dmaleads said:

Fort Lauderdale IMAX. 12:01a, (essentially Tuesday night at midnight). I'll be there with a crew! Work? C'mon! You can take one for the team and stay up late for the first showing in the country!

Ooooh, I forgot it's on Tuesday night. I don't have to work until 11 am the next day.
Okay, I'll definitely think about it. Don't tell got_edge :lol:

What time are you meeting up? Can you buy tickets ahead of time? It's quite a drive for me and I don't want to show up and not have a spot. :(

ZOOTV:

Disc One
1. Opening Track
2. Opening Sequence
3. Zoo Station
4. The Fly
5. Even Better Than The Real Thing
6. Mysterious Ways
7. One
8. Unchained Melody
9. Until The End Of The World
10. New Year's Day
11. Numb
12. Angel Of Harlem
13. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
14. Satellite Of Love
15. Dirty Day
16. Bullet The Blue Sky
17. Running To Stand Still
18. Where The Streets Have No Name
19. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
20. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
21. Show Me The Way To Go Home
22. Lemon
23. With Or Without You
24. Love Is Blindness
25. Can't Help Falling In Love

Disc 2
1. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
2. A Fistful Of Zoo TV
3. Desire
4. Zoo TV - The Inside Story
5. Trabantland
6. The Fly
7. Even Better Than The Real Thing
8. Video Confessional
9. Numb

PlaTheGreat said:
Arrested_Development_-_Marta_Complex2.jpg

So we aren't watching ZooTV beforehand? Bummer.
It's too bad we don't own a bar. We could have watched it there, gotten tipsy and then headed over to the museum for 3Dness.

There's a good Irish "Pub" just down the street from IMAX, called Dicey Riley's. A good pint of Guinness seems in order before the show!! So which show are you going to??? They only have times listed through the 24th. Let's hope they're having some on the 25th and 26th.

There's also the Briny Irish Pub at Las Olas Riverfront that is also within walking distance...less than 5 minutes from the theater....Dicey Riley's is even closer.

Well, I just went to my local theater and asked them about their U23D poster and when they would be showing it...management said they weren't even receiving it that week! :angry:
(That actually led to a pretty weird U23D dream, but I digress)

I'm going to call IMAX on Tuesday and ask them about Saturday. I'm pretty sure that they will be showing it, but I do want to check on the times. I guess I'll also ask them about the combo ticket that got_edge and I want. Maybe we can leave the museum and meet up with you at the pub and come back in. If we have to stay inside the museum and then meet up with folk.

This is assuming you mean the show on the 26th, right?? :wink:

Hey girls, and anyone else locally here in S. Florida....

If you ask for Bernadette, the sales manager for the Fort Lauderdale IMAX, mention that you saw the discount on Eddie's Myspace page, and she is giving anyone that saw it $10 flat ($2 discount, and NO service fees).

So, for what it's worth, a few bucks anyways!

This is a quote from her today on my myspace page....

"Hello to all of Eddie's friends.

My name is Bernadette. I'm Sales manager at the AutoNation IMAX in Fort Lauderdale.

As friends of Eddie's, I am pleased to offer you all discounts on your U2 3D tickets, if you come see it at our IMAX theater. Call 954-713-0928, ask for me, mention Eddie's page and you will pay only $10.00 per ticket and no service charges! Get a group of 15 or more and pay only 9.00 each!!

can't wait to hear from you!"

Eddie

U2FloridaFan said:

There's a good Irish "Pub" just down the street from IMAX, called Dicey Riley's. A good pint of Guinness seems in order before the show!! So which show are you going to??? They only have times listed through the 24th. Let's hope they're having some on the 25th and 26th.

I will be there with a rowdy crew. A few irishmen that come to all our shows, etc. HUGE U2 fans. come say hello!

Yeah, going on Saturday kinda makes me nervous, but we'll be there early enough to get good seats. :drool:
Can't wait. :D

Back
Top Bottom