U23D maybe on its way back to England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClaytonMan

War Child
Had a rather interesting email from my marketing bosses today, there thinking of bringing U23D in for a short run between June and October.
It wouldn't be in Imax 3D but it is still on a 60ft wide screen in DIGITAL 3D using the Xpand system, I'm based in the projection room at the Rheged Centre in penrith, Cumbria (rheged . com)
Just wondering if people would be interested in coming up to the lake district to see it over this time. I'm up for meeting all U2 fans for a start, it means i can watch it whenever i want and would love to meet some of you maybe catch a night out in Carlisle as well if people were really interesed.

Let me know your thoughts and I'll let you know how work are progressing with it, (its in early stages so I can't guarantee we will get it but I am soooooo hoping we do) :applaud: :wave:

update: still in negotiations and looking hopeful, may even have a private screening of U2360 from the rosebowl when its released and delivered to me on bluray, fire it through the projector and we have 2D 60ft 360 concert as well (that would depend on if i can get enough numbers and I can persuade my boss of course, it would have to be on a specific day as well). For now fingers crossed and more info when I get it. :hmm:

looks like we are going ahead with it I shall let you know how it progresses, the contract is being drawn up, yipeee

Thats awesome. :)

Sadly although I am down Blackpool way so I could travel up, I will still be in work at that time during the week so will not be able to come. :sad: Would loved to have seen it.

Hope anyone going has fun. What an awesome concert that was. :drool:

Count me in for late sceenings though. :wink::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom