U23D in Seattle, who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quiet in here, isn't it? :wink:

Don't feel bad - I've posted Seattle call-outs before and either none of the other local folks ever check this part of the forum, or they're all incredibly lazy.

... or everyone hates me. :shifty:

Sounds fun! I was planning on coming down to Seattle sometime soon. However, I won't be able to be there on the 23rd, or the following weekend, either.

3D tends to make me quite queasy, so I'll probably wait to hear what people thought it was like, and maybe catch it at the IMAX near me. It sounds like it will be playing for quite some time.

My U2-loving pal is dying to go on opening night, so that's our plan. I might still go on Saturday to the @U2 thing, but it's up in the air.

If I go, I'll wander around going "blue crack? blue crack?" and see if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about. :wink:

saw the preview last night and will be paying to see the first show tomorrow at 2:30 and will be at Saturday's 7:00 show.

Oh my god, ya'll, this was so awesome.

Typical Seattle crowd, though - too afraid of looking uncool to rock out. Or so I'm assuming. :wink:

Jeannieco said:
Did anybody get up and jump during streets? :drool:

Hardly. The gal next to me finally started bouncing her leg to the beat during Streets, though. I don't know how U2 fans could sit still during the whole thing. I bet they're the same people who just stand there at concerts, too.

I'm so mean. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom