U23D in PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
where is everybody seeing it in PA?
I think the closest Imax to me is at the King of Prussia mall.
slainte

I don't have easy transportation to King of Prussia but I'd be up for an interference field trip out there when it comes out (I'm in a 'burb of Philly and can easily get into the city).

sweet. yeah i live like an hour away from there. ((Bethlehem))
i hope i can go the day it comes out..

For me it will either be KOP or Downingtown. Downingtown's further but would not have as crazy a crowd, I'd imagine.

Bumping this up as release time nears.

I'm probably leaning more towards KOP right now, though as to which night, I'm not sure. I'll probably be making those kinds of plans closer to the release.

I'll see it at King of Prussia unless it plays in Philly. I wish we had more information as to the dates and times. I called the KOP IMAX yesterday and they confirmed that they will show it but they had no information as to when it would play there.

Yeah I know I wish we knew when theyll be playing it, thanks for that info though ^
KOP is the closest one thats showing U23D to me..at least i think so.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
Yeah I know I wish we knew when theyll be playing it, thanks for that info though ^
KOP is the closest one thats showing U23D to me..at least i think so.

I bought tickets to see Vertigo USA in Harrisburg Thursday night after which I will be viewing the movie.

I will probably head to Harrisburg over the weekend to view it again.. I am sure I will not be able to get enough of this!:corn:

woohoo! it's coming to King of Prussia

According to www.fandango.com it's opening at the KOP IMAX on Wednesday January 23. Show times are 12:30, 5:00 and 9:00 p.m. I'm going to try for the 5:00 show. Anyone else going that day?

correction- the time for the last showing at King of Prussia on January 23d is 9:30 p.m. I just got tickets for the 5:00 show, now I just have to reschedule a meeting so I can get there on time :)

I just received my tickets in the mail for the Vertigo USA show in Harrisburg next Thursday... Enclosed with the Vertigo tickets were tickets to the movie that is playing later that evening. That is sooo cool !!!!!!!
:cool:

I really want to see it ASAP but I have no transportation to King of Prussia. Is anyone going from near a SEPTA station that could give me a ride?? If the damn thing had come out one week earlier I coulda seen it at home in Boston easily :(

Varitek said:
Is anyone going from near a SEPTA station that could give me a ride?? :(

Where will you be coming from? If I can move my meeting, and depending on where you are, maybe I can give you a ride. Feel free to PM me.

June

I just checked the U2 3D website, and its playing at over 20 theaters in PA, although all but 2 theaters don't start showing the movie until February 15. Theaters in Harrisburg and King of Prussia will be showing the film next week though. I would love to see it the day it comes out!

yeah^ i think i might go see it at KOP and then see it at my local theater when it comes out the 15th here

hey! yeah it was. lol after we found the train station everything went smooth.

I'm probably not going to KOP: Does anyone know if it shows in Downingtown by the 15th?

Junan said:

Where will you be coming from? If I can move my meeting, and depending on where you are, maybe I can give you a ride. Feel free to PM me.

June

Wow, that would be amazing! I am on the R3.

KOP is it for the Philly area, apparently.

Yet there's four shows in the city of Pittsburgh?

Varitek said:

Wow, that would be amazing! I am on the R3.

Which R3? West Trenton or Media? I'm in center city during the day. I'll PM you with my phone number and maybe we can figure something out.

June

OOPS! I see you don't do PMs so I sent a pm to JCOSTER with my contact info. Thanks!

Last edited:
My tickets are for 5:00 p.m. tomorrow. I'll probably head out at about 3:30. I emailed you with my contact information.

just got back

I just got back from the movie. I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I did. The 3D experience is worth the higher price and a long drive to the theater. Have a great time! Don't leave before the credits finish at the end....

Last edited:
OMG I just finally saw it last night. Blew my mind. I was at the 7pm show at KoP dancing in my seat if anyone was there...

Back
Top Bottom