U23D gathering in Dallas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY! That's my sister's bday....I will go and have fun in her honor. :)

I better take my Dramamine beforehand...I've been known to get queazy while watching IMAX movies, LOL!

ramblin rose said:
I'll be there. Can't wait!!

Great!

Sorry about Colleyville. I did talk to a guy there and he had no idea what the heck I was talking about. I actually had to repeat the title of the movie 3 times. Then he said no, but that he wouldn't know until a week before. Well, sorry, I can't wait that long to plan something this huge!

Of course the place in Colleyville looks really nice and fancy and cozy and all, but if they knew they were getting it opening weekend, they should know by now.

Oh well. I tried.

Besides, I think North Dallas will be a lot easier for most folks to get to anyway.

OK folks...we need to decide here when to see it.

All opening nights, including Dallas, has been moved to the 23rd.

So cast your vote here right now!

Will it be Wednesday night or Friday night?

I could go either way, so I'm neutral.

So speak up now or forever hold your peace because majority will be the night.

Miss Carek1230 :shame:

Now, just waiting for Disco here as usual.... :waiting:

So far Friday is still the choice unless the table totally turns.

And if it's really good and I'm not sick or dizzy, I might jump back in line and watch it again...that's if it's not sold out of course.

$25???!!!!! Are you joking? That's more than a blue ray DVD would cost! I would hope at that price it would include a drink and meet and greet with the band! :wink:

Tickets are on sale for Dallas for the 23rd and 24th. I guess the 25th maybe will be on sale tomorrow. :hyper:

12:30PM 5PM and 9:30 PM are the showtimes for the 23rd and 24th.

OMG, after reading that review on EYKIW I'm even more excited than I was before!!

ramblin rose said:
Tickets are on sale for Dallas for the 23rd and 24th. I guess the 25th maybe will be on sale tomorrow. :hyper:

12:30PM 5PM and 9:30 PM are the showtimes for the 23rd and 24th.

OMG, after reading that review on EYKIW I'm even more excited than I was before!!

I know! I know!!!

I swear I wish they would hurry up and post Friday's times. This is ridiculous!

If those times are the same as Friday's, would y'all like to meet for dinner near there before the show? I was really hoping they would do a 6 or 7pm showing as well so that we could run in and watch it again.

Oh well.

I'll let y'all know whatever year that happens...slow-ass Cinemark :angry:

Carek1230 said:
Times are already posted for the San Diego theatres and you can even pre buy tickets on the internet or by phone. Haha!

I have searched every theater in San Diego....for weeks! Where are you finding it?? Mira Mesa?? it doesn't say....Fashion Valley 3D? Can't find that either....:mad:

Never mind...I looked and found it at 3 theaters..but not until Feb 15th....so when I get back from Hawaii I'll see it here.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

If for any reason that on January 25th that Cinemark only shows U23D all day at all times, would you like to meet at the 7pm show or the 9:30pm show? Right now the IMAX times are running as follows...12:30pm, 2:30pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9:30pm, where 2:30pm and 7pm are reserved for I Am Legend.

Obviously, if the only choices are 5pm and 9:30pm, 9:30pm would automatically be the winner.

I just want to do this before tickets go on sale.

So 7pm or 9:30pm?

ramblin rose said:
I don't know why I get the feeling that they're not going to post the times for Friday for a few days yet. :(

I don't get it either. There are so many other people that have bought their tickets already. This is crazy.

The only thing I can think of is that this is run like a regular theater. If this was the IMAX like at the Science Place, then you could purchase them way far in advance.

Anyway, I'll be checking it twice a day :wink:

Back
Top Bottom