U2 tribute band coming to Miami Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

My name is Eddie. I actually play in the band UV as The Edge. I hope you wont find it as a disappointment! Rather a good "get pumped up for Hawaii." Actually, to get a preview, you can come to the St. Patricks day gig at Revolution in Fort lauderdale (see other post about it).

As you already know bty, U2 postponed their tour because of a family illness. Our thoughts and prayers to their family cause I am sure this is a really tough time for them.

The Miami Beach Convention Center gig will be alot of fun too. Its for a good cause. It is a charity event, and our favorite ONE.org will be putting it on with Habitat for Humanity, and one more charity as well. Please come by and say hi to the band as we are excited to meet any fan of U2.

There will be 2 opening acts as well. A world renowned DJ that will be in town for the WMC (winter music conference) and AIA (An Immacualte Affair).

Doors are open at 7p I believe. But check Ticketmaster for accurate Info.

Hope to see you there!

That's Mr. The Edge 2U
UVU2.com

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I wrote my message before the postponement of the tour so, obviously, Hawaii is out (for now). Also, I may have seen you guys before and I didn't even realize it. Were you the band at the ETS party in Tampa? I remember one of the ETS guys saying that the band was put together just a couple weeks before the Florida U2 shows (and I was pretty impressed!)

I thought it was a weird venue )the Miami Beach Convention Center) but it makes sense if you are part of the Music Conference that comes to Miami every year. I may also come to Revolution for St. Patricks Day since I tend to hang out around that area every year and I live around the corner from there.

Great! Hope to see you there at both!

And yes, that was us in Tampa. Things are much much better and tighter now days. We did some house cleaning and added alot of material! Glad you were there in Tampa!

I amy be able to get you on a list for the St. Pattys day show, I will check and find out. E-mail me your name, etc, and I will work on it for you. Thanks.

That's Mr. The Edge 2U

eddie_steklasa@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom