U2 - The Full-Dome Experience - Feb. 5th Edmonton, AB Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edmontonhj

The Fly
The Telus World of Science is featuring U2 this summer at the Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre, it starts Friday, Feb 5th and I plan on going that night.
I will buy an advance ticket, they are only $8. Who wants to come with? Here is the rest of the info:

Experience one of the greatest rock bands of all time like you’ve never seen them before…
U2 - The Full-Dome Experience. An immersive digital experience offering rich computer renderings and abstract visuals choreographed to the band's award-winning music. New much-anticipated, music entertainment show featuring one of the greatest bands of the last two decades. U2 is the first ever full-dome production featuring U2’s timeless classics and modern hits.

Includes the songs:

Where the Streets Have No Name
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
I Will Follow
With or Without You
Bullet the Blue Sky
The Fly
It’s a Beautiful Day
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
with an encore of the song Vertigo.

Length: 43 minutes Suitable for ages 14 & up
U2 – The Full-Dome Experience plays Friday & Saturday evenings at 7:00 p.m. on the long weekends and during the summer months in 2010.

Plays @ 7:00 p.m. on:

February 5 & 6
February 12 & 13
March 26 & 27
April 2 & 3
May 21 & 22
Daily (yes DAILY!) June 26 – September 6
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at the Box Office and through Advance Sales at 780-451-3344.

Event Ticket Pricing:

Public Rate
In Advance: $8.00*
At the Door: $10.00*

Member Rate
In Advance: $4.00*
At the Door: $5.00*

*+GST

Thanks to Edgefest for the heads up! :heart:

Last edited:
So it is the night before the postponed show and cripes people here in Edmonton are still not letting the party fade...there are plenty of U2 related funtimes to be had.

from Twitter:
The first 500 people who show up with a cancelled u2 ticket at The Telus Space & Science centre June 23 (wed) at 5 Pm get free admission to U2 on the Dome. #yeg
More info on that show here:
U2 - The Full-Dome Experience - Telus World of Science

hj

Back
Top Bottom